What crazy match are you going to do on CAM?

double_G

No escape match.
Consist of:Steel cage and ladders
How to win:Grab the title first using the lader then escape form the cage.

One night stand match.
Consist of:Last man standing and first blood.
How to win:make opponent bleed fist.Then make them fail to answer the count of 10.

Any other suggestion?

Hm.nice question....I'll have a TLS Match which will have Tables,Ladders in a Cage. TLS-Tables Ladders and a Cage.How to win? BTW The cage will be barbed wired so the only way to win is to stack the ladder next to the cage and climb it and get out. Wierd eh?

Thanks now I thought of one more.... it'll be called a Go to hell match where the person has to Beat his opponent down so bad that eventually his opponent will start bleeding from all over his body and lose the match and this match will be taking place on a 30 ft. high cell on which u can get on top of and drop your opponent(like UT vs Mankind HiaC match)

1 - The Ladder of the Cell
Consists of:- *Hell in a Cell* Cell, and Ladder, and the title gets higher than usual (I think that is hard to happen)
How to win:- Take a ladder from above the Cell (if one fell, another one respawns, or whatever the word is), and you climb the ladder and reach for the title, beware of falling, that can be fatal ;)
(This match can't happen easily, it needs much options, maybe not from the first year of this mode)

2 - Hardcore Battle Royal Rumble
Consists of:- Hardcore, Royal Rumble Match
How to win:- 30 men enters, instead of throwing them to eliminate them, you pin them to eliminate them, you can pin anywhere, even in the crowd area, or the ramp.

3 - TLC Title Match
Consists of:- Tables, Ladders and Chairs
How to win:- Grab the title using the ladder

4 - Triple Threat Tornado Tag Elimination Chamber
Consists of:- Elimination Chamber
How to win:- First 3 superstars enter, then after about 3 minutes, the other 3 enters at the same time with full stamina and power, the first team to stand wins.

5 - Flaming Hell in a Cell
Consists of:- *Hell in a Cell* Cell, Weapons EVERYWHERE (Inside the cell, outside the cell, on the cell) with huge numbers
How to win:- Secure a pin or make your opponent submit.

That's all for now folks..

EDIT:- Looks like you didn't like those ideas :(

Lol everyone here is sick! :D

unknown2dark I like your idea of the hardcore Royal Rumble match, I've wanted to see one of those happen ever since you had the option to pin people in it on No Mercy.

I can't contribute sadly to this thread in terms of matches ideas, quite lacking in the imagination department. :(

EDIT: Locked Away Match:
Consists of: Brutality :)
How to win: Basically there will be a prison cage like thing hanging above the ring. The wrestlers compete under No DQ rules until one of them can no longer stand. The idea is to knock your opponent out in the ring and then lower the cage, thus trapping them inside.

combining unknown2dark's Flaming hell in a cell match and his update of the blazing casket

5 - Flaming Casket in a Cell
Consists of:- *Hell in a Cell* Cell, Weapons EVERYWHERE (Inside the cell, outside the cell, on the cell) with huge numbers, casket in the center of the ring >.>

How to win:- You must first make your opponents body damage all red, you must then proceed to putting your opponent in the casket. This can be done from the inside of the ring or on the cell, by performing a move that will toss them into the casket from 30 ft. high. You can must have a stored fin. and momentum bar filled and light the inside first, THEN stick the guy in there.....burning him to a crunchy crisp. :D

^ You mean something like mine?

[quote]1 - The Ladder of the Cell
Consists of:- *Hell in a Cell* Cell, and Ladder, and the title gets higher than usual (I think that is hard to happen)
How to win:- Take a ladder from above the Cell (if one fell, another one respawns, or whatever the word is), and you climb the ladder and reach for the title, beware of falling, that can be fatal
(This match can't happen easily, it needs much options, maybe not from the first year of this mode)[/quote]

[quote name='Unknown2dark' post='1314728' date='Feb 6 2007, 09:14 PM']^ You mean something like mine?

[quote]1 - The Ladder of the Cell
How to win:- Take a ladder from above the Cell (if one fell, another one respawns, or whatever the word is), and you climb the ladder and reach for the title, beware of falling, that can be fatal
(This match can't happen easily, it needs much options, maybe not from the first year of this mode)[/quote]
[/quote]yes
imagine about 450 off the ladder on the cell
or spear off the ladder off the cell onto the announce table

3x the hell:
Consists of:3 cages(biggest to smallest stacked ontop of eache other), a title, a ladder, and barbed wire
How to win:you must climb up through the cages and get the title.easy right?Think again! the doors to open the cage will be covered in barbed wire!and every 5 mins the title will be raise 1 foot!

1. Name - 5 vs 5 classic Survivor Series match

Consists of - There are two teams with 5 wrestlers each.

How to win - the teams must eliminate all the members of the other team, by pinning or making submit them.

2. Name - The Ultimate Dangerous Match

Consists of - ring surround by fire, casket, Hearse

How to win - you must fire your opponent, put him in the casket and lock him, put the casket in the hearse and drive you opponent out of the arena.

The second match will be brutal, eh? :nono:

MATCH- flaming tables ladders and chars in a cell

CONSISTS- tables ladders and chairs in the cell,and a hell in a cell which will be on fire the hole match, and inferno

HOW TO WIN- beat your opponet to the point where his body damage i all red, throw him through a few tables, which can be put on fire if you pick it up and stand next to the cell, and then throw him into the cell which will win you the match because its under inferno rules

CAMatch is just idea i had and Double G made a thread about it, THQ/IGN never said anything about it.

Match:- Tables from Hell
Consists of:- Steel Cage, Hell of tables
How to win:- The tables will be stacked everywhere that you will be walking on them, and stacked 4 times or something (4 stacked tables), and you will be inside the cage so that the tables won't move, it is a normal match, but if you did a strong attack on your opponent, that can make you break a table or two..

Archived