Create an arena

InuyashaFanClan

i really think that if we could create are own arenas that would be great it should be kindof like in the thps game where you have a birds eye view and you can add stuff like weapons where you want and stuff like that and you can add the caskets where they should be if you wanted a casket match and you could press select to change what it should look like in different match types i think that would be a great idea and it wouldnt be that hard to do so what do you guys think

[quote name='seansolid' post='100866' date='Apr 15 2006, 04:21 PM']hey u theif u nicked my idea but in different word

C:\Documents and Settings\sean\My Documents\My Pictures\51.jpg[/quote]

what the fruit you cant give us a link to your documents noob.

Back on topic ive had this idea in mind since hctp it would be nice to have a car(create a ring) to use for your feds

waste of space imo

but I guess it would be nice for those peeps that create original caws and make up federations and everything, for me it would be useless because I only create real wrestlers so I can recreate the real WWE ppvs therefor that feature wouldn't be a big deal for me

[quote name='Manchester*' post='109333' date='Apr 19 2006, 08:48 PM']waste of space imo

but I guess it would be nice for those peeps that create original caws and make up federations and everything, for me it would be useless because I only create real wrestlers so I can recreate the real WWE ppvs therefor that feature wouldn't be a big deal for me[/quote]

ehhhhhh....... you can maybe do a old PPV stages

Guest Shogo
Create an arena will be good for GM mode because you could create an arena , pick your own superstars and compete against SD and Raw. With 60 wrestlers in the game each brand could have 20 wrestlers

Guest Shogo
Create an arena will be good for GM mode because you could create an arena , pick your own superstars and compete against SD and Raw. With 60 wrestlers in the game each brand could have 20 wrestlers

[quote name='Shogo' post='112764' date='Apr 21 2006, 01:05 AM']Create an arena will be good for GM mode because you could create an arena , pick your own superstars and compete against SD and Raw. With 60 wrestlers in the game each brand could have 20 wrestlers[/quote]

thats a good idea

• 5 months later...
[quote name='InuyashaFanClan' post='100779' date='Apr 15 2006, 03:46 PM']i really think that if we could create are own arenas that would be great it should be kindof like in the thps game where you have a birds eye view and you can add stuff like weapons where you want and stuff like that and you can add the caskets where they should be if you wanted a casket match and you could press select to change what it should look like in different match types i think that would be a great idea and it wouldnt be that hard to do so what do you guys think[/quote]
we really dont need that

Booyaka booyaka.

[quote name='booyaka_booyaka_619' post='698454' date='Sep 27 2006, 06:38 PM'][quote name='InuyashaFanClan' post='100779' date='Apr 15 2006, 03:46 PM']
i really think that if we could create are own arenas that would be great it should be kindof like in the thps game where you have a birds eye view and you can add stuff like weapons where you want and stuff like that and you can add the caskets where they should be if you wanted a casket match and you could press select to change what it should look like in different match types i think that would be a great idea and it wouldnt be that hard to do so what do you guys think[/quote]
we really dont need that

Booyaka booyaka.
[/quote]
seroiusly you need to Stop Bumping Ol Topics So You Can Get Your Posts Up. :) So Please Stop

Archived