??????

The atmosphere of HHH and Cena's match was a lot better but Rey, Angle and Orton was a better match in my opinion. I see your point as the last time Smackdown actually main evented Mania was since Wrestlemania 19 and that was it. But if Cena will fighting in a singles match and Batista and Taker is still going to happen that should be the main event.

I thought the royal rumble winner only got a title shot, thats the way it used to be. Only now they are calling it a 'main event' spot. But i guess it was a double main event last year with the two major titles on the line. WM22 was awesome in my opinion.

[quote name='CMPunksXe' post='1307260' date='Feb 5 2007, 01:24 AM']Raw is and always will be the flagship show of WWE, Raw got the last match last year, they'll get it this year too.[/quote]

Nope, not if taker choses batista to face at WM, because apparently he's quitting after WM23, if they had half a brain in their heads they'd put him last

[quote name='The Great One' post='1309913' date='Feb 5 2007, 06:47 PM'][quote name='CMPunksXe' post='1307260' date='Feb 5 2007, 01:24 AM']Raw is and always will be the flagship show of WWE, Raw got the last match last year, they'll get it this year too.[/quote]

Nope, not if taker choses batista to face at WM, because apparently he's quitting after WM23, if they had half a brain in their heads they'd put him last
[/quote]

Taker's retiring after Wrestlemania 26 when his contract runs out although even that's not a guarantee, he may decide to extend that contract another few years.

I thought Taker signed one contract in 1990 when he debuted and it lasts until May to June of this year. One thing for sure is I know Taker is the longest signing wrestler as of right now.

Whatever championship Taker challenges for which I assume it to be Batista that should be the main event of this year's Wrestlemania.

[quote name='Undertaker14-0' post='1310566' date='Feb 5 2007, 09:12 PM']I thought Taker signed one contract in 1990 when he debuted and it lasts until May to June of this year. One thing for sure is I know Taker is the longest signing wrestler as of right now.[/quote]

Nope the only person who signed a long term contract like that is Mark Henry who signed a 10 year deal in 96. Taker resigned a new one several years back which ends in 3 years time.

Archived