game intro

RageKG

i think it should be what they use to kick off the tv shows.... the video were it shows past wrestlers and it says hulkamania is running wild and can ya smell and yes sir weve promisedd u a great main event.... that video is what they should use when u start the game

They should take out the screen shots and replace them with videos showing the greatest moments in wwe.
They should also have videos to unlock like the making of the game raw, smackdown and ecw intro, superstars intro, legends video, wrestlemania video and divas special videos.

Just playing JBI today (why..?) and the inrto for that is pretty cool, It shows a clip of Smackdown! 1 with crappy graphics of The Rock giving Austin the Rock Bottom, then to SD! 2 with Taker Last Riding Angle, then it goes like the new gen is here.

I believe they should use clips of all the Smackdowns then leading up to SD! Vs Raw 2008 then some rock'ish type music then say the evalution is here.

But'll be unlikely because of the game being aviliable for the Xbox 360 and the Wii.
So I believe it'll just be the Smackdown, Raw and maybe ECW entrances.

[quote name='.::The Great CAWli::.' post='1356811' date='Feb 15 2007, 12:58 PM']Smackdown!
Smackdown! 2
Smackdown! just bring it
Smackdown! shut your mouth
Smackdown! here comes the pain
Smackdown! Vs RAW
Smackdown! Vs RAW 2006
Smackdown! Vs RAW 2007

...NOW HELL RETURNS IN A NEW BOUND!!

Smackdown! Vs RAW vs..................ECW[/quote]

That would be a great intro

Archived