Rocky package

3_Faces_of_Foley

i know that this is in the wrong section so please forgive me. im sitting here now at 12:19pm in australia watching Rocky IV and thought ' wouldnt it be great if the main characters in the Rocky franchise were created in the game Smackdown VS raw 2007' so i came on here to see if anyone made caws allready and to my surprise there wasnt. so ive decided to make a complete package filled with rocky CAWS, Movesets, Entrances, Title and even a PPV!
Ill start making the CAWS and only release the package for you guys to see after the new Rocky Movie Rocky Balboa is released in Australia on February 22nd. that is going to be the planned release date for my Rocky package but it also might take longer becuause my recent file of SDVR2007 was recently wiped (i dont know what happened and sadly have to start again). so if it isnt put up here on Feb 22nd please..bare with me.

below you will find everything that i will include in the set.

CAWS:
1. Rocky Balboa - Gold/Black and stars and stripes attire.
2. Apollo creed - Stars and Stipes attire with top hat and vest during entrance.
3. Clubber Lang (Mr. T) - not sure what attire he had i have to re-watch Rocky III.
4. Ivan Drago - Red/Gold Attire
5. Tommy Gunn - from Rocky V, heve to watch it to get his attire.
6. Mason Dixon (i think thats his name...Rocky's opponent from Rocky Balboa).

Entrances:
All of the CAWS above.

Move Sets:
I will be creating an entire moveset for possibly each CAW or just one main CAW which will be boxing style moves but with a different finisher for each CAW.

Title:
i will create a Boxing Heavyweight Title.

PPV:
dont know what im going to call it yet...possibly Rocky Fight Night or something else ill tell you later when i finalise the name.

well thats all for now, once again if i have posted it in the wrong section i apologise and if you have any requests for this package just drop me an e-mail whit your idea.

thanks

as for the clubber lang typo i have fixed it( i only realised now that a typed Rocky II in sted of III lol)
as for rocky ill be making rocky in his Gold/Black Attire from Rocky III and stars and stripes attire from Rocky IV.

i will only type out the formula after all you ppl are satisfied with the CAWS. im currently in the middle of getting my Smackdown save back im up to Armageddon with Taker. i reakon it will take me about 2-3 days to complete it again then i will start on the Rocky Package.

havent started making the CAWS yet im still unlocking everything in season mode. i am however getting photos of the CAWS im making so i can refer to them and make them look like the actual people acting as them.

so far on my season mode i just completed No Way Out with undertaker this means i only hav Wrestlemania to complete on smackdown then my character will be tranfered to raw and if i keep skipping the weekly matches and only fighting at PPV's i should finish season mode in prob 2 more days. then i will do a 2 player GM mode and get the unlimited attribute points and after that is done i will start on the Rocky package.

i dont really see the point in adding thunderlips...hogan is already in the game. and im not other like other ppl who are making CAWS af superstars that are already in the game.

i have just finished GM mode and have unlocked both the extra moves and unlimited attrubute points. i will begin creating either tonigh or tomorrow morning. first CAW i will be making is Rocky Balboa.

• 3 months later...
[quote name='Mr_Socko' post='1303414' date='Feb 4 2007, 02:31 PM']i know that this is in the wrong section so please forgive me. im sitting here now at 12:19pm in australia watching Rocky IV and thought ' wouldnt it be great if the main characters in the Rocky franchise were created in the game Smackdown VS raw 2007' so i came on here to see if anyone made caws allready and to my surprise there wasnt. so ive decided to make a complete package filled with rocky CAWS, Movesets, Entrances, Title and even a PPV!
Ill start making the CAWS and only release the package for you guys to see after the new Rocky Movie Rocky Balboa is released in Australia on February 22nd. that is going to be the planned release date for my Rocky package but it also might take longer becuause my recent file of SDVR2007 was recently wiped (i dont know what happened and sadly have to start again). so if it isnt put up here on Feb 22nd please..bare with me.

CAWS:
2. Apollo creed - Stars and Stipes attire with top hat and vest during entrance.
3. Clubber Lang (Mr. T) - not sure what attire he had i have to re-watch Rocky III.

Entrances:
All of the CAWS above.

Move Sets:
I will be creating an entire moveset for possibly each CAW or just one main CAW which will be boxing style moves but with a different finisher for each CAW.

Title:

PPV:
dont know what im going to call it yet...possibly Rocky Fight Night or something else ill tell you later when i finalise the name.

well thats all for now, once again if i have posted it in the wrong section i apologise and if you have any requests for this package just drop me an e-mail whit your idea.

thanks[/quote]
can u just put the caw aplications on the website seperatly

[quote name='Mr_Socko' post='1303414' date='Feb 4 2007, 01:31 PM']i know that this is in the wrong section so please forgive me. im sitting here now at 12:19pm in australia watching Rocky IV and thought ' wouldnt it be great if the main characters in the Rocky franchise were created in the game Smackdown VS raw 2007' so i came on here to see if anyone made caws allready and to my surprise there wasnt. so ive decided to make a complete package filled with rocky CAWS, Movesets, Entrances, Title and even a PPV!

CAWS:

Entrances:
All of the CAWS above.

Move Sets:

Title:

PPV:

thanks[/quote]
cool can you make that russian guy who killed Apollo? :cry: i dont his name so im not sure if u posted it or not
i saw rocky 3 last week and Mr. T was wearing black shorts/w white waistband(that said"Clubber"on it) W/ white sidelines

Archived