**The Ultimate Improvements**

Unknown2dark

[i]~ I hope you enjoy reading this..all these ideas are mine, except if you found someone said something in this topic, and please tell me your comment, i just made this because i saw many do somethings like that but much smaller, i love to be boring and talk about everything :P[/i]

[b][u][color="#FF0000"]New Name to the Game:-[/color][/u][/b]

[color="#0000FF"]My first suggestion is to change the name to Smackdown VS Raw VS ECW, since WWE now consists of 3 brands.[/color]

[b][u][color="#FF0000"]Improving the roster:-[/color][/u][/b]

[color="#0000FF"]There are many ways to improve the roster:-

1- Better Attributes
2- Attires up-to-date
3- Entrances up-to-date
4- Movesets and Finishers up-to-date
5- Bigger Roster
6- Putting the ECW Roster[/color]

[b][u][color="#FF0000"]Matches Horror:-[/color][/u][/b]

[color="#0000FF"]1- If two finishers have the same stance (Like 2 standing in front, or 2 diving) the CPU will only use the first finisher.
2- You can take a very strong move or fall from the top rope and stand up after 3 seconds...
3- Commentry is really messed up.
4- Lack of Weapons
5- Crowd Area isn't that big, In TV WWE it is much bigger
6- That when you do a pinning finisher in a non pinning match it turns to stupid move most of the time
7- When you do a move, you can't be hit
8- When you do a move like toss or push or german suplex, it should hit anyone in the way, i saw that in video of DoR 2, and that was cool, moves hurt other people too[/color]

[b][u][color="#FF0000"]Chump Belts:-[/color][/u][/b]

[color="#0000FF"]1- Most Advanced Entrance Superstars have some scenes without the Belt
2- Created Belts can only appear when it is defended, and it can't be with a certain superstar[/color]

[b][u][color="#FF0000"]Tag Teams:-[/color][/u][/b]

[color="#0000FF"]1- The announcer only announce the first part of the team, except for named teams like MNM.
2- NEW FEATURE
*When a superstar does a strong move then he loses stamina in the same time, they both fall to the ground, a mini game comes out, something like the steel cage's one but to reach your partner's hand*[/color]

[b][u][color="#FF0000"]Weight Matters:-[/color][/u][/b]

[color="#0000FF"]1- Well, i know Cena can F-U Big Show, but do you think he can do a Gorilla Press or a chokeslam.
2- Some moves has to be specific that Wrestlers can only use them on people with same Weight or lower.
3- When someone tries to lift someone heavier with one level with a move that can lift people heavier with on level, then a new feature should appear
*He keeps tapping hard, if he tapped faster than his opponent, he will do it, if he can't he won't, Stamina and Body Health affect this game*
4- Most of the wrestlers (90%?) are heavyweights, that's not true, even the lightheavyweights ones are heavyweights, they should make good weights for wrestlers.[/color]

[b][u][color="#FF0000"]Battle (Royal) Rumble:-[/color][/u][/b]

I'm talking about over the top rope Battle Royal and Royal Rumbles.

[color="#0000FF"]1- It can take only 1 chance to eliminate someone easily, the ring-out meter should be harder, NEW FEATURE..
*When you throw someone to the ropes, he gets stuck in the ropes for a while, and when you grapple him, you turn to one of these modes..
... Cruiserweights: you get him over the top rope easily, but he keeps hanging, and you try to throw him from there, the heavier the easier, but that is not the case, heavyweights still can't just elbow him to make him go out, and he will try to enter from a lower rope
... Lightheavyweights: you get him half way over the top rope, and he tries to get in
... Heavyweights: Same as lightheavyweights, but a bigger challenge
... HYPER/SUPERheavyweights: you can't get them over the top rope, but after you try for a LONG time, you will finally throw him for the top rope, and he won't be able to hang*
2- NEW FEATURE
*In Royal Rumble, More than 6 people can enter, and only the players can see their hud, and if you are thinking of finishers of other guy, a blue W should appear above a CPU that has a finisher that is not stored, and white one if it is stored, and Red one if has 2, this way the rumble should be more fun*
3- NEW FEATURE
*Cruiserweights and lightweights have the worst time in the rumble from heavier guys, even though they have very good chances in the game, cruiserweights should have the option to keep grabbing the ropes hard to not be eliminated easy*[/color]

[b][u][color="#FF0000"]Backstage is nuts:-[/color][/u][/b]

Including the Crowd Area.

[color="#0000FF"]1- More Backstage Areas
2- Bigger Areas
3- In a hardcore match, you can just leave the ring and go backstage instead
4- There should be a pinning option, how did Eddie beat good old Cena in the parking lot, through a pinning frog splash
5- More reality, do you actually think that super crazy will survive an electricty from a television, He's going to get Hyper Crazy[/color]

[b][u][color="#FF0000"]Pinning Battle Royal:-[/color][/u][/b]

[color="#0000FF"]1- You should be able to ring out.
2- Can we have more men, and only the players can see their hud, and if you are thinking of finishers of other guy, a blue W should appear above a CPU that has a finisher that is not stored, and white one if it is stored, and Red one if has 2.[/color]

[b][u][color="#FF0000"]REST IN PEACE:-[/color][/u][/b]

They should choose one of those things, or maybe both

[color="#0000FF"]1- Buried Alive Match:- The same thing they did in 2007 and 2006, but instead of a casket, it is the ground, and instead of a some vechile that throws sand, you get it yourself..
2- Casket Match:- Just a Casket beside the ring, and there is two ways to eliminate, one is like last year, and second one is to throw your opponent left of the ring, and then something like the thing i said in the royal rumble will begin, if you can make him fall inside, you can just close the casket for the win.[/color]

[b][u][color="#FF0000"]Extreme Hardcore Rules:-[/color][/u][/b]

[color="#0000FF"]1- You can just leave the ring and go backstage instead
2- NEW FEATURE
*When you make a CAW or when they make a wrestler, they decide what the weapons they will take from each side, like when i make Unknown2dark, i will say (LEFT=Ladder, DOWN=Table, UP=Chair, RIGHT=Sledgehammer).
3- NEW WEAPONS
*Tables Flamer, Brass Knuckles, Signapore Cane, Lighttubes, Thumbtacks, etc..)
4- More Ladder (Dropkick, F-U, etc..) and Table Finishers (Tombstone, etc..)
5- TLC should be like ladder match when it comes for the way of winning..[/color]

[b][u][color="#FF0000"]Last Chance to Stand:-[/color][/u][/b]

[color="#0000FF"]1- He should STAND, not wake up.
2- NEW FEATURE
*A mini game, that looks like the stamina mini game, when a wrestler falls, he keeps trying to hit the green bar to stand up*[/color]

[b][u][color="#FF0000"]Extra:-[/color][/u][/b]

[color="#0000FF"]1- Season Mode was good, but it can be better, Maybe a Season that makes you make a CAW, then you make him go up ratings, and go from a Zero to Hero, and goes from OVW to Raw or Smackdown (or ECW), and wins titles, till he becomes the WWE or World Heavyweight (or ECW) Champion, and he keeps defending his title and rank, and you see yourself go up POWER 25
2- CAWs shouldn't begin from 20 in GM mode, even if they have heat, it takes much till they get a better rating, you should be able to choose his pop. when you make him.
3- There should be new modes
*Create a Finisher (Not my idea), Create an Attire (not my idea), Create an Arena (not my idea), Make a Tag-Team Entrance (MY IDEA this time)*
*NEW:- I came up with two new ideas too, Create a Match Type and Create a Storyline*
4- RKO should be standing, something like the cutter
5- 619 should be done with analog stick to decide the second part one of the 4 finishers..
6- If some finishers can be done with analog sticks, that will be cool.
7- New Match Types (P. Prison, Inferno match, Last Ride, etc..)[/color]

[i]~ Well, that's all for now, Cya guys.. and i hope you liked it.[/i]

The tag team mini game sounds like a good idea. Also in tag team matches, I'd limit the amount of times you can go in and break up a pinfall/submission.

And yeah, I'd like to see a proper buried alive match, where you have to throw your opponent in the hole... Maybe perform a finisher or a high impact move next to the ditch, then have one of those mini games to roll your opponent in the grave. Same could apply for a casket match, if they have the casket just outside the ring. Then for a buried alive match, there would be a segment after you've successfully won the match, of you shuveling the dirt in the grave. And for the casket match, there should be druids or something to take the casket away after the match is finished.

cool something ive been thinking about in the whole tlc/ladder match is this
TLC should be like a ladder match u have to get the belt but they should limit the laders 2 2
and a ladder match should not be able to get tables on it but it can have more than 2 laders
in a harcore match it should be like o6 and o7s tlc match were u can get the specific items(tables ladderes chairs) with out having to get a belt

They're all awesome ideas, especially the tag team ones. It would be cool if your partner could help you in the mini game. If your parter has a stored finished and your trying to get the tag in the mini game, the person on the outside shoud be able to sacrafice his or her finisher to get the crowd clapping and make it easier to get the tag. But i dont think that many of these features will be added for some reason.

[quote name='The Real Supishnessism' post='1294118' date='Feb 3 2007, 01:19 AM']They're all awesome ideas, especially the tag team ones. It would be cool if your partner could help you in the mini game. If your parter has a stored finished and your trying to get the tag in the mini game, the person on the outside shoud be able to sacrafice his or her finisher to get the crowd clapping and make it easier to get the tag. But i dont think that many of these features will be added for some reason.[/quote]
Nice idea, but if he was a heel? i don't think that will be right for the fans to clap for him

[quote name='Ryan1' post='1294158' date='Feb 3 2007, 01:27 AM']i hope 08 does have more crowd area and i agree with the weight matters part[/quote]
Cool :)

[quote name='305~LilCash~305' post='1294311' date='Feb 3 2007, 01:54 AM']okay how bout this when your playin a ironman match and the time runs out and the score is a tie for example You=2 Opponent=2 they should put like a minute or two of sudden death[/quote]
Like Hart VS HBK 60-minute ironman match at Wrestlemania? that sounds cool too

[quote name='Cheesy Bacon' post='1294780' date='Feb 3 2007, 03:32 AM']Those are some GREAT ideas.[/quote]
Thx :P

[quote name='double G' post='1294834' date='Feb 3 2007, 03:42 AM']Hardcore like HCTP?[/quote]
What? sorry didn't understand..

^^^Hardcore like Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain/HCTP.
In HCTP,you want go any where as you like out of the ring in hardcore match like times square,parking lot,
training room and etc.You stated it here:

[quote]3- In a hardcore match, you can just leave the ring and go backstage instead[/quote]

Archived