Rose
Ryu
Sagat
Sakura
T. Hawk
Vega
Zangief
That's all for now enjoy!!!!!

[quote name='obsessedwithwrestling' post='1282852' date='Jan 30 2007, 09:16 PM']By the way the SF stands for the words Street Fighter/Stephanie Forever
Save-Contains
Akuma
Balrog
M. Bison
Blanka
Cammy
Chun-Li
Dee Jay
Dhalsim
Elena
Fei Long
Guile
E. Honda
Karin
Ken
Neo Dark Chun-li
R. Mika
Rose
Ryu
Sagat
Sakura
T. Hawk
Vega
Zangief
That's all for now enjoy!!!!![/quote]
Not Yet for release to others
BY THE WAY THE POWER WHET OUT DURING SAVING PROCESS OF THIS SAVE TELL IF STILL WORKS

This is pathetic, just give it up.

1. No one wants to jump through your hoops for this password.

2. You don't give it out anyway because I PM'd you and you never replied, so I never got the password.

In short, stop posting this unless you take the password off the archive so we can judge for ourselves whether they're 5 stars or not. If you aren't going to share them, get lost.

edit: And if you want people to download it at all, linking to it is usually what people do.

[quote name='Sherman06' post='1286749' date='Jan 31 2007, 06:42 PM']Is there a link for your save? Or at least pics of your CAWs?[/quote]
People always making request its hard to give up the older stuff when i have newer stuff like Akuma,Elena,Hugo,Sakura, to many request to many StreetFighter Characters i will try to get the latest save up today It's hard to please everyone!!!!!

[quote name='obsessedwithwrestling' post='1287928' date='Feb 1 2007, 03:31 PM'][quote name='Sherman06' post='1286749' date='Jan 31 2007, 06:42 PM']Is there a link for your save? Or at least pics of your CAWs?[/quote]
People always making request its hard to give up the older stuff when i have newer stuff like Akuma,Elena,Hugo,Sakura, to many request to many StreetFighter Characters i will try to get the latest save up today It's hard to please everyone!!!!!
[/quote]

By not linking to anything at all (or not giving out the password), I really don't think you're pleasing [b]anyone[/b], let alone [b]everyone[/b].

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Nemephosis' post='1289423' date='Feb 1 2007, 04:55 PM'][quote name='obsessedwithwrestling' post='1287928' date='Feb 1 2007, 03:31 PM'][quote name='Sherman06' post='1286749' date='Jan 31 2007, 06:42 PM']Is there a link for your save? Or at least pics of your CAWs?[/quote]
[/quote]

By not linking to anything at all (or not giving out the password), I really don't think you're pleasing [b]anyone[/b], let alone [b]everyone[/b].
[/quote]
got the latest save up today huh! well pal you've got to get the first save up and by the way i've and couple of other people have already seen your caws and we already told you they're not that good so what's the point of making a save when no one will use it including the fact that you didn't provide a link to it in the first place you're just waisting our time with all of these lies you keep telling us so until we see said link to said save don't make stuff up like the save is ready until you have one ready because no one is buying this stuff you're telling them including me and that so called password what is it and while were on that password deal why do we need a password just get a save from you i mean are we joining a website i don't think so so we don't need a password for a save for caws that aren't that good anyway! let us know when you have something to show us and then we'll talk!

Uh, actually, he did provide a non-passworded one (which you'd have found had you pulled your head out of the sand and NOT bumped a two-week-old topic). And I HAVE played it, and it is actually very good. So speak for yourself there.

edit: [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=77626"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=77626[/url]

Non-passworded.

[quote name='Nemephosis' post='1354767' date='Feb 14 2007, 04:21 PM']Uh, actually, he did provide a non-passworded one (which you'd have found had you pulled your head out of the sand and NOT bumped a two-week-old topic). And I HAVE played it, and it is actually very good. So speak for yourself there.

edit: [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=77626"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=77626[/url]

Non-passworded.[/quote]
well i hate to burst your bubble but his so called non-passworded code doesn't even work that well be cause i just tried it myself and all i got was an error message on it and weren't you the guy that just got through bad mouthing him about that and now you're defending him for it i mean make up your mind! all i said was he should have the link to the save ready i didn't say anything about the password except he should make sure that he should have the password for the save and not just a non-password code on there that doesn't even work half the time and to quote you you're the one that needs to get their head out of the sand and speak for yourself instead and just to let you know i'm kidding with you so i hope you're not mad or offended by this because like i said i was just kidding with you but like you said this guy needs to stop trying to please everybody when he has nothing to show for it!

I gave up reading that after about the third line, because my eyes threatened to go on strike. If you want me to read the next wall of text you want to post, use some of these:

.,?!

The reason you got an error message is probably because you don't know what you're doing, like I am shocked at this. It's a codebreaker 8.0 save, you don't open it from your computer. You put it on a USB drive, you load your codebreaker, you transfer it to your memory card, it works. The one I linked to you is perfectly usable, so you can stop complaining any time now.

[quote name='Nemephosis' post='1356241' date='Feb 14 2007, 10:29 PM']I gave up reading that after about the third line, because my eyes threatened to go on strike. If you want me to read the next wall of text you want to post, use some of these:

.,?!

The reason you got an error message is probably because you don't know what you're doing, like I am shocked at this. It's a codebreaker 8.0 save, you don't open it from your computer. You put it on a USB drive, you load your codebreaker, you transfer it to your memory card, it works. The one I linked to you is perfectly usable, so you can stop complaining any time now.[/quote]
hey first of all i don't have a codebraker 8.0 and second i have the x-box 360 version of the game and 3rd i don't like your attitude ok? so you telling me this about the codebraker 8.0 is a little late so you might want to ease up on your attitude a little bit i mean i didn't know about that so when you want to have a nice chat instead of this let me know otherwise don't talk to me at all i mean i'm not going to stand for this they're are other people online that i can talk to other than you and raw316 etc. that treat me with respect and if you don't like the way i type then don't comment on it just leave it alone! and go about your business ! ps. i also know that this is the ps2 port for the game i'm not that stupid!

TD37x you trying to download this save, and you dont even have a codebreaker. What!?! did you think it was just gonna jump off your computer and dance into you x-box360.......also THIS IS A PS2 SAVE.....MAN.....and by the way i pmed Obsessed with wrestling and he pmed right back with a response.....and im also one of the people who requested a caw from him....so maybe you think a little about your post.....dont be so quick to flame someone just because they cant reply to you in five minutes....basically what im saying is give people a chance dont judge them when you dont know them......and most of all dont try to download a codebreaker save without a codebreaker

Archived