OFFICIAL SVR 2008 Wishlist

SVR Live

I personally would like to see:

([b]Bold[/b] = IMPORTANT!)

[b]Diva Legends [/b](Trish Stratus, Sable, Chyna etc)
[b]More Ladder Finishers[/b]
[b]Top of the Cage Finishers[/b] (EG Frog Splash)
[b]Alternate Attires [/b](EG John Cena Black Shorts, Camo Shorts)
Custom Tracks
[b]More than 1 table in TLC[/b]
[b]Reaching for the belt in TLC title matches[/b]
Choice of wether you can escape the hell in a cell
[b]NO CROTCH BLUR PLEEEZ[/b]
[b]Updated Roster [/b](Jeff Hardy, CM Punk etc)
Re-Animated FU, RKO, Spear
[b]No Screw ups on Tag Team entrances [/b](Announcer only says one name unless its a stable)
[b]Make Mickie James LOOK like Mickie James [/b](same for Edge)
Ric Flair's hair is messed
[b]6 Player Online
Elimination chamber online[/b]
[b]On Xbox Live, when someone leaves it counts as your win instead of a "no contest"[/b]
[b]Don't make 4 versions of 1 person[/b] (Eg Mick Foley, Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack)
[b]Better and more Hair selections for CAW's[/b]

Here are my ideas. I think they're reasonable and not too hard to implement.

-Improved AI (In HCTP It was so damn good! WHAT HAPPENED?!)

-Divas in all matches (Women are can compete in any match a man could compete in.)

-Create A Championship needs to be fixed. (NO MORE SAVING TITLES TO PROFILES! SAVE THEM TO THE PEOPLE WHO WON THEM!!!!!!)

-Bring back all the moves that were scrapped from past SD games and stop taking moves out.(There's no excuse for it.)

-Fix the control system (The new one is very limited.)

-No more moves in seperate categories.

-No more limiting movesets due to weight classes. There is no weight limit for Lucha and anyone can do Martial Arts big or small.

-Choosing a pre-match animation. This whole random animation crap has got to go. If someone makes a darkside CAW you wouldn't see them acting like Goldberg or kissing their muscles like Scott Steiner.

-The CAW Photography system needs to be overhauled and I mean now. No more little pictures of a CAW. You should be able to pick a pose for your CAW and adjust the lighting then approve and the CAW's picture would look like any in-game characters picture.

-In Create A Moveset there should be the most freedom to choose what your CAW does without having to pick a certain stance. Simply put you could pick everything your CAW would do like an Undertaker apron leg drop or RVD's running chair dropkick without having to pick RVD or Undertaker's stances.

-The Create An Entrance once again needs an overhaul. There is no need to see the entrance happening in the background and hearing your theme play 50,000 times. Using the green models you should have a preview of your entrance just like you get a preview of a move in create a moveset and set all the fireworks and camera angles that way. Also you should be able to slow the motion down so you could set fireworks off at the exact time.

-In CAW mode all clothes should be customizable in every way (Color,Stylize,Length,Sleeve length,and etc.)

-More hairstyles for CAW mode.

-Get rid of sample models and bring back sample figures that look realistic (The ones from HCTP looked very abnormal.)

-Old School WWE logos in CAW mode.

-Accurate theme songs for all the legends. (Cactus jack using Mick Foley's theme is stupid and Bam Bam not having any music was bad too.)

-Create A Stable entrance.

-As part of CAW mode you get to pick what weapons you pull from under the ring when you are in a match. (Not everyone uses a sledgehammer or barbwire bat.)

-Stacking tables outside the ring.

-Standing double team moves outside the ring.

-Having to unlock moveset by moveset until you get all the moves (It just gets boring when you can play 5 matches and buy a majority of the moves.)

heres mine

better graphics

more CAW choices

more logos

more choices in season

mak GM mode easier

harder AI (u got to gfet it up to legend to get some competition i mean come on)

more music choices

more matches

bring back the bra n panties match

more weapons

a choose ur weapons part in CAWS

more voices for CAWS

more moves

more movesets

more legends (not 3 alter egos lik the foleys or hogans)

ultimate warrior as legend

downloadable music

more players can play

divas in every match

add the extremists

add unlockable people (lik the old days wit fred durst)

[quote name='Shawn Damian' post='1281879' date='Jan 30 2007, 07:36 PM']Here are my ideas. I think they're reasonable and not too hard to implement.

-Improved AI (In HCTP It was so damn good! WHAT HAPPENED?!)

-Divas in all matches (Women are can compete in any match a man could compete in.)

-Create A Championship needs to be fixed. (NO MORE SAVING TITLES TO PROFILES! SAVE THEM TO THE PEOPLE WHO WON THEM!!!!!!)

-Bring back all the moves that were scrapped from past SD games and stop taking moves out.(There's no excuse for it.)

-Fix the control system (The new one is very limited.)

-No more moves in seperate categories.

-No more limiting movesets due to weight classes. There is no weight limit for Lucha and anyone can do Martial Arts big or small.

-Choosing a pre-match animation. This whole random animation crap has got to go. If someone makes a darkside CAW you wouldn't see them acting like Goldberg or kissing their muscles like Scott Steiner.

-The CAW Photography system needs to be overhauled and I mean now. No more little pictures of a CAW. You should be able to pick a pose for your CAW and adjust the lighting then approve and the CAW's picture would look like any in-game characters picture.

-In Create A Moveset there should be the most freedom to choose what your CAW does without having to pick a certain stance. Simply put you could pick everything your CAW would do like an Undertaker apron leg drop or RVD's running chair dropkick without having to pick RVD or Undertaker's stances.

-The Create An Entrance once again needs an overhaul. There is no need to see the entrance happening in the background and hearing your theme play 50,000 times. Using the green models you should have a preview of your entrance just like you get a preview of a move in create a moveset and set all the fireworks and camera angles that way. Also you should be able to slow the motion down so you could set fireworks off at the exact time.

-In CAW mode all clothes should be customizable in every way (Color,Stylize,Length,Sleeve length,and etc.)

-More hairstyles for CAW mode.

-Get rid of sample models and bring back sample figures that look realistic (The ones from HCTP looked very abnormal.)

-Old School WWE logos in CAW mode.

-Accurate theme songs for all the legends. (Cactus jack using Mick Foley's theme is stupid and Bam Bam not having any music was bad too.)

-Create A Stable entrance.

-As part of CAW mode you get to pick what weapons you pull from under the ring when you are in a match. (Not everyone uses a sledgehammer or barbwire bat.)

-Stacking tables outside the ring.

-Standing double team moves outside the ring.

-Having to unlock moveset by moveset until you get all the moves (It just gets boring when you can play 5 matches and buy a majority of the moves.)[/quote]

Everything said right here bar none

bool rope match
more legends
bring back seperate moves sich as seperate crucifix powerbomb thats not a control move
backstage area
better caw mode
ecw wrestlers
no random commentating
side music as entrance music like in sym and here comes the pain

mine:
no crotch or ass blurs (y in the blue hell did the ps2 not have them but the xbox did)
up to date roster (i.e. jeff hardy, punk, maria, etc)
the ability to have an arm band like cena's and warriors (it pisses me of u gotta use five space to make the cena armband)
choice of which type of elimination chamber u want (Revolution version or december to dismember version)
no multiple versions of the same person (no foley, cactus jack, dude love, mankind)
THE SNAPSHOT double team move
more up to date entrances
make the caw photo image look like those of the wwe superstars
in depth story line in season (walk around, interact, w/ more storylines on the 360 and ps3 versions. or given choices like in previous games)
fix khali's weight status (i mean JR and King said on monday night raw one time he's a super heavyweight)
AS PLAYABLE CHARACTERS: VINCE, SHANE-O, STEPHANIE (PLZ), COACH.
In PPV MODE, make it so if u make a taboo tuesday u give choices and then each time its a diff. result (i.e. u put divas in a match and u choose attire or choose opponent for champion)
FIX ENTRANCE ANNOUNCEMENT (i dnt wanna hear that im from this city in my state but then hear the state name again) AND THE STABLE ENTRANCES (only announces first person but in premade stables it announces both)

MY LIST GOES ON BUT THATS A GOOD PORTION OF IT

well the first to said almost all. but i think when you look under the ring. it should just wait there for you to press a derection on ether the d pad or one of the analog sticks. each one having a diferent weapon like
dpad up: ladder
dpad down: table
dpad left: chair
L stick up: 2x4
ect.

also i think if your holding a weapon already(not including ladder) you should be able to press the action button again at the weapon spawn thing and it would do a little animation of wraping the weapon in barbed wire, but you might have to use a stored finisher to do so. mmm barbed wire.

make weapons/tables/ladders more interactive, so you could break a table with any move(not just damn finishers or headbutts from the turnbuckle), and ladders should stand when somebody touches the ground(amg i did elbow drop and the 2 ladders just blew) etc

two main things are better tag team stuff, like tag finishers, create-a-stable entrance, better tag moves like poetry in motion(team extreme move) also, better ladder/table/top of the cell moves,for example, you should be able to do a swanton off a ladder through a table and you should be able to do diving finishers from the top of the cell with your opponet on the anounce table(also they shouldn't get up from there as fast) and finishers from the top of the cage, that's all i have to add.

I think that SVR 2008 should have the Create A Arena option, that option was promissed to apear on SVR 2007 but unfortunally it just didnt apear, also it would be good to go everywere in the building just like the smackdown games times were we could go even outside of the building to New Square.
One thing that [b]GOT TO BE[/b] on the game its Eddie Guerrero, he must to be in future games and never be forgeted.

heres an idea for the hair problem. first start with a bald head then you can pick from catagorys like "wavy hair" or "spiked", then you go to a selection screen like the basic one they do in 07 with pictures of the pieces of hair,
then you go to a screen that has sliders that change the placement verticly and horazontly, you can also rotate it, change its size and length. then you go to a color screen where for the first one you pick a certan colors then peices after that will be changed to that color for their default color, or you can changing the indavidual peice to a certan color to make highlights like alex shelly and chris sabin have.

ok heres my list.....
ecw in the game [cm punk, tommy dreamer, sandman, sabu, marcus corvan, test, bobby lashley, matts striker, kevin thorn, kelly kelly, elijah burke, balls mahoney, rvd,]

in gm mode u can make ppv posters, pick show locations, 25 guys per roster

m.v.p, cryme tyme, jeff hardy, mr mcmahon, paul london and brian kendrick, jimmy wang yang, miz, jim duggan, kenny, dave taylor, deuce and domino, idol stevens and k.c james as new superstars

i.r.s, ron simmons, 3 faces of taker as legends

no ass/ crotch blurs

new raw ring and tribute to the troops ring

alternate attires for superstars

re animate rko,chokeslam, and 619

create an arena,create a loading screen, create a move [finisher], create a crowd sign

if the superstars is already in the game they have pre set morphing for caw mode

armando estrada as non playable

december to dissmember ring

bod and d-x season mode story lines

Archived