Is this coming out on PS2

MKA

[quote name='MKA' post='98201' date='Apr 14 2006, 12:05 PM']but there'll probably be advantages on the next-gen consoles yea?[/quote]

Most likely, yes. The next-gen consules are surely to have better graphics. But, the controllers are almost the same, so I don't see how gameplay can differ to much. I don't think that Yukes wouldn't include any modes on the PS2 and PSP, that are as well, going to be on the next-gen consules. So, there wouldn't much of a difference, except for the graphics, which on the PS2 wouldn't be horrible, just not as good. So, you can get a PS3 or PS2 version, it doesn't make a big difference.[b]~[/b][b]Jairo[/b]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
hey! i just explained to you guys that it's already out for the ps2 x-box 360 and psp not on ps3 and you know what i'm tired of telling you about it so if you guys want to think that it's coming out for ps3 then by all means do it! because you don't have the brains god gave you if you can't figure out that no it's not coming for the ps3 witch is a crummy system anyway so like i said get a ps3 and see if you can find svr2007 for it because you will not and i repeat find it for the ps3 i mean if you go to a video game store and ask for svr2007 for the ps3 they'll laugh at you and i hope they do! because i'm tired of trying to tell you guys the game will not be for the ps3 and what do you guys do! you just blow me off! see if i help you guys again!

[quote name='td34x' post='1023247' date='Dec 13 2006, 07:05 AM']hey! i just explained to you guys that it's already out for the ps2 x-box 360 and psp not on ps3 and you know what i'm tired of telling you about it so if you guys want to think that it's coming out for ps3 then by all means do it! because you don't have the brains god gave you if you can't figure out that no it's not coming for the ps3 witch is a crummy system anyway so like i said get a ps3 and see if you can find svr2007 for it because you will not and i repeat find it for the ps3 i mean if you go to a video game store and ask for svr2007 for the ps3 they'll laugh at you and i hope they do! because i'm tired of trying to tell you guys the game will not be for the ps3 and what do you guys do! you just blow me off! see if i help you guys again![/quote]
Hey this is the second *censored*ing time you bumped a 7 month old topic! STOP DOING THAT!

i know what you guys mean this guy is a moron i mean it was said that svr2007 will not make it to ps3 this year and this bozo has a hard time understanding that so i suggest to you guys that you don't even talk to him i mean if he can't understand that one it's already out and two that it's not for ps3 then let him find out the hard way oh i'm sorry if i sounded a little ticked off to you guys about it it's just i'm getting rid of a cold i had all last week so if i sound crabby to you then i'm sorry so like i said the game is already out in stores and it's better then svr2006 because it has more to it this year and the caw mode is really great this year !

[quote name='td34x' post='1023349' date='Dec 13 2006, 09:11 AM']i know what you guys mean this guy is a moron i mean it was said that svr2007 will not make it to ps3 this year and this bozo has a hard time understanding that so i suggest to you guys that you don't even talk to him i mean if he can't understand that one it's already out and two that it's not for ps3 then let him find out the hard way oh i'm sorry if i sounded a little ticked off to you guys about it it's just i'm getting rid of a cold i had all last week so if i sound crabby to you then i'm sorry so like i said the game is already out in stores and it's better then svr2006 because it has more to it this year and the caw mode is really great this year ![/quote]
No genius I am talking to you. Don't bump 7 month old *censored*ing topics stay on the first page!

Archived