Serotonin

TN./Kennedy

i think serotinin has a lot of potential, to be a really good tough stable, if built up the way they should be they could a menace to TNA. they have a good gothic gimmick, and could be tag champs. but for some reason TNA is jobbing them basically, all the matches i've seen them in, they have lost. i find that to be dumb.

well those are my thoughts on Serotonin what r yours

[quote name='Benjamin88' post='1278133' date='Jan 29 2007, 08:04 PM']so far the team looks gay IMO, i don't really like the gimmick[/quote]

Therein lies the problem, noone gets behind them and they get no pops. The only person to ever get pops from one of Raven's stables is Raven.

[quote name='Duke57' post='1279034' date='Jan 29 2007, 10:14 PM'][quote name='Benjamin88' post='1278133' date='Jan 29 2007, 08:04 PM']so far the team looks gay IMO, i don't really like the gimmick[/quote]

Therein lies the problem, noone gets behind them and they get no pops. The only person to ever get pops from one of Raven's stables is Raven.
[/quote]
Dude are u trying to say props or do u mean pops. :offtopic: they gotta have there pops. :) Anyway I like Seretonin they're awesome even though they always lose. And I agree they do have great potential. I just hope they don't break up. Maybe Raven should cane them some more so they don't lose. I say start winning Seretonin.

I think Devine is a bit off in the group, as he looks like a extra from Braveheart. Meanwhile, Shane & Kazarian (I refuse to call him Matt Bently or "Maverick" Matt) are ex-X divison hampions and blend together really well as a tag team. Russo has got to be going somewhere with Serotonin, perhaps a dream feud with Team 3D?

I like the group, but they lack the element that all heel factions need and that is some sort of big man who is a monster enforcer for the team. TNA does not really have big men so I am not sure what to do about this. I am not a big fan of the guy, but maybe bring in Matt Morgan to fill that position since he is not in WWE anymore.

[quote name='Raven_Rules_2021' post='1277512' date='Jan 30 2007, 12:22 AM']I totally agree. And they have the most charismatic manager, too, in TNA. I dont undersatnd. I cant wait until Raven heels from his sickness, and return to the ring, though![/quote]
Yup Me Too I can't wait for the Return of Raven

Archived