Should...

Lunchbox

They really can't move it anywhere. Monday, Tuesday(double if you count WSX), and Friday are already taken. Their only option is Wednesday, but that won't happen due to people going to church. I personally don't go on Wednesday nights, and a lot of people don't either. But, It is still kinda a taboo night for the wrestling industry. They probably figure it will hurt their ratings(even a small drop could be dangerous at this point). And, Saturday night wouldn't work, because most people(myself included) actually go out and do stuff on Saturday nights(this is also another knock against Friday night).

I agree with WWETNAkid, they should first concnetrate on the 2 hour slot. After that they can expand. And how about this, after they grow and the roster grows, they have 2 shows. Impact remains Thursdays, and another show on Mondays(or switch it). That would be what i want to eventually see. But not a seperate roster, just one big one like WCW had. Thats what i think should happen. Probably take a couple years to happen, but its worth waiting.

[quote name='DXtreme' post='1277355' date='Jan 29 2007, 11:57 PM']I agree with WWETNAkid, they should first concnetrate on the 2 hour slot. After that they can expand. And how about this, after they grow and the roster grows, they have 2 shows. Impact remains Thursdays, and another show on Mondays(or switch it). That would be what i want to eventually see. But not a seperate roster, just one big one like WCW had. Thats what i think should happen. Probably take a couple years to happen, but its worth waiting.[/quote]

that would be cool, 2 shows a week will be much better and if its 2 hours, so 4 hours would be great

Archived