Raven

Red Leopard

[quote name='J.T Mac' post='1275508' date='Jan 29 2007, 06:38 PM']You can't judge how good a wrestler is on how many titles he has held.

Also, 26 of those 59 are WWF Hardcore title reigns. Not exactly the most important title in wrestling. >_>[/quote]
I'm Juging not him i'm just saying he has had a good amount of titles and he is kinda more of a hardcore wrestler

[quote name='AT67' post='1275979' date='Jan 29 2007, 03:19 PM']Raven is an awesome wrestler, who is solid in the ring, a decent brawler and one of the best promo cutters of all time.[/quote]
couldn't have said it better myself :D Those who say he "sucks" have you actually ever seen his promos??

[quote name='Trademark' post='1276391' date='Jan 29 2007, 04:25 PM']No he wasn't that was AJ Styles[/quote]

During the so-called "match" against Rhino, yes. During the promo before it where Jim Cornette confronted Serotonin, that was Raven. Also, after one of Serotonin loses, you'll see him in the suit, hat, and mask caning them.

He is one of the best talkers in wrestling. He is just so incredibly smart (143, a genius), he just dwelves so deep into his character, which also is excellent. He used to be a great wrestler, but now he is just plain out horrible, and his look, too, looks like a vampire (AKA it also looked horrible).

As great as he used to be, Raven should stick to managing now a days.

^^ he is sick, jackass. when he heels, he will be back. I personally like him especially in TNA. His promos are stuff of legend, and he adapts to his opponents. If you watch Nevermore(his dvd from TNA) You will see how he can do great reversals, and great submissions, and after he makes his opponents options backfire, adn they have nothing left to do, he switches the match to brawling, his style, finishing them off. Its great to see what he does in the ring, but unfortuanetley his past of drugs and alcohol have caught up in a major way, almost destroying his thyroid. He will be back in the ring soon, tho. Right now he is just managing so he can focus on losing the wieght he gained, and getting his thyroid back in shape.

Raven is the fsdccuking man. I grew up watching the original ECW, and Raven instantly stuck with me. As others have stated, he can cut a promo like no other. He's definitely top five of all time. Plus, he's amazingly smart. I've watched three of the five volumes of Secrets of the Ring, and it's scary how smart he is. I love his character, and I have since he was in ECW. It really saddens me that he's had problems with his thyroid, because I think it held him back quite a bit. I'll be the first to admit that he isn't the best wrestler, but I think his promotions, character, brawling ability, and intelligence make up for it. I was still thoroughly impressed with his matches in ECW, and even TNA despite loving high-flying and luchadore-type matches.

His feud with Tommy Dreamer in ECW is still a feud that I think should be looked up to by all people who write for wrestling, because it was amazing.

[quote name='Raven_Rules_2021' post='1277310' date='Jan 29 2007, 06:51 PM']^^ he is sick, jackass.[/quote]

Was there really a need to call me a jackass? And regardless if he is sick or not, he is no longer a good wrestler.

Archived