Who do you think is going to have the biggest 07 year.

[quote name='bWo Stevie' post='1274620' date='Jan 29 2007, 07:58 AM'][quote name='RJT' post='1274612' date='Jan 29 2007, 07:54 AM']Samoa Joe and I [b]HOPE[/b] James Storm...[/quote]

I think TNA need a sorta Intercontinental Title thing. y'know for midcard folk.
[/quote]

Wouldn't be able to fit it in unless they had two hours :fedup:

I seriously wanna see Alex Shelley enter the world title scene and have matches/fueds with Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett etc...

I really like James Storm aswell, he is great in the ring and has deceptive strength and I think he's quite a good speaker aswell and would do superb in the main event scene.

I wanna see Joe consistentley in the title scene winning his share of matches and engaging in wicked fueds.

The main match I hope to see this year is Alex Shelley VS Kurt Angle who are easily the most technically gifted mat wrestlers in TNA and would definetley put on an absolute clinic.

I also hold out some chance of seeing Chris Jericho or RVD in TNA this year and electrify the main event scene.

[quote name='bWo Stevie' post='1274635' date='Jan 29 2007, 08:06 AM']^ Point.

Spike, give them 2 hours dammit!

They would be able to do so much more, more Serotonin aswell. :)[/quote]
Dude Did you hear about the special Monday night thing? It is 2 Hours also i think Samoa Joe has got a good year coming up.

Archived