The Locker Room feature. Buy it or Sell it?

Hitman_Hart

[b]The Locker Room feature. Buy it or Sell it?[/b]

We should all know by now how the Locker Room feature works, however, do you feel as though it is a worthwhile feature to keep in the SmackDown series? Do you feel as though it should be in the game by SVR07, and be improved upon? Or do you feel that it is not necessary to have right now, and should be removed?

If you are buying, that means you do want the Locker Room feature to stay next year, and possibly improved. If you are selling, you do [b]not[/b] want the Locker Room feature in by SVR07 time.

Of course, explain your answer Ãnswer use any sources necessary.

• 2 months later...
Devil's Advocate here.
Buy!
It was cool enough, it needs to expand and become more useful, more complete and more customizable.

Lets have it become part of the season mode like in HCTP or SvR, if there's multiple attires you can change there and it'll reflect your progression in your career.

Plus we're talking next-gen here I dont think "space" should be a problem at this point

[quote name='WWE Heavyweight Champion' post='302884' date='Jul 2 2006, 06:42 AM']Sell!!! replace it with CAWS slots........ :annoy:[/quote]

not bothered really sell it if we r gonna get more slots (that pissed me off the most) but if they do keep it they cud improve it and also get rid of buying items for it wat is the point of that, some of the items were a joke

[quote name='andywalker' post='303274' date='Jul 2 2006, 09:13 AM'][quote name='WWE Heavyweight Champion' post='302884' date='Jul 2 2006, 06:42 AM']
Sell!!! replace it with CAWS slots........ :annoy:[/quote]

not bothered really sell it if we r gonna get more slots (that pissed me off the most) but if they do keep it they cud improve it and also get rid of buying items for it wat is the point of that,some of the items were a joke
[/quote]

Like Eugenes bunny rabit that was stuid!!

Archived