Alternative finisher for Burchill

TheBottomLine

[quote name='Jos-B' post='99776' date='Apr 15 2006, 12:50 PM']Most people use the Belly to Back Slam, other good replacements are T-Bone Suplex 1, Powerslam 3, and The Rock Bottom. And the solo Spanish Fly, basically the C-4 off the top rope, is in Day of Reckoning 2 under the name Evolution.[/quote]

What move is the solo Spanish Fly?

for C-4 I'd use-

T-Bone Suplex 1
Powerslam 3

lol copied from other thread

technically the closest thing to the C4 is one of the northern lights suplexes as the start and land in the same posistion (N#2 i think without the pin) but i have that as a normaly move. I use Sambo suplex and Mark of Excelence

I don't even have him, but I'll help.

Powerslam 3 is what I like, it sets up similar, it turns (closest to a flip), it's quick, and it pins.

His alternate finisher is the Royal Mutilation, which is Armbar 7. He also does a modified Shoulderbreaker, so that should be in his set too.

[quote name='TheBottomLine' post='96117' date='Apr 13 2006, 02:14 PM']i figured out a new alternative for Paul Burchill's c-4. most say to use the sambo suplex but that always looked kinda corny. I was looking through and saw belly to back slam...i kno that he dost follow with him like the sambo...but he does hook the arm like burchill[/quote]

I already knew

• 3 years later...

Archived