Svr Clan Wars!!!possible upcoming gamesave??

CaW-RJT-Leader

i am seriously considering posting a SVR clan wars gamesave featuring the CaW clan boys
CaW-RJT-Leader, CaW-GeniuS-Prez, CaW-TheGAME , CaW-420-Leader , BruiserBusa , Krazy-K , and da Gringo Killah!!!
back up from the RCO Posse - RCO-Dudley3d, RCO-Raven ,
and to round out the save we will have various *censored*stas im sure youve seen online
from allhailsnake, antdagamer, x3164life , ricasho , and several other severe repeat offenders from the caw clan
bastion booger hall of cheese , (our pta list!!)

thrill to the excitement of watching yours mine and everyones favorite online clan (CaW Clan)
beat the living bejessus out of some of svrs worst cheaters , haters and overall *censored*sters online!!

gasp at the extraordinary violence you will be able to inflict upon spammers, haters and the like
with the bad boy blazing CaW crew and there good friends from RCO!!!

will the haters survive??can ant finally wrestle if im the one controlling him??all these questions answered and more
in the upcoming SVR Clan Wars Gamesave!!!!

we have a good number of spots to fill so if you want your personal caw added to the gamesave
or you have a cheap trick jabroni who you feel should be added to the mix add your submissions here!!
i will be posting pics of the caws listed above in the next couple of days!!!

submit yours now before its too late , i can get them online thru gamesaves or if you message me the formulas and movesets and entrances!!

for sure busa!!!!! and we at CaW would like to give a shout out to our
newest CaW-Clan member Dolphinslvr!!!!!!!!!Welcome aboard we will
post you on our clan page this weekend when we update the page!!!!!
let me know if you want to be included in the clan wars gamesave lol!!!
and let us know your favorite wrestler so we can make a CaW Clan profile for you dolphins!!
Bruiserbusa suggested we start organizing clan pay per views and if anyone wants to
get involved join caw and run us a little e-fed that would be awesome!!!
pics will be up for this gamesave by tomorrow at the latest!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived