This Game needs....

FsP82rk

• 1 month later...
I would really want this and a decent season mode, but I guess THQ and Yukes won't let us have both. Maybe SVR 08 if something like that comes out, can achieve great game modes such as this, would be a snap for the next-gen consoles such as the PS3. Well, I hope so anyway. :P

[quote name='EternalUndertaker' post='227838' date='Jun 7 2006, 04:31 PM']Or online updates where you can connect to the THQ/Yukes website and download new arenas![/quote]

This is one of the few things I could see THQ [i]actually[/i] doing for online updates. They always work on the arenas as soon as they've aired, so releasing the arena as soon as they finish instead of waiting for the next game is actually quite possible. It's not like Arenas are major selling points of the game - like for example, the roster.

As for Create An Arena, it's extremely doubtful. In a Tony Hawk's game, the stuff is all pre-determined, all you do is place it in different spots. You couldn't get away with that in a Wrestling game - you'd have to be able to control far more than just placement of certain pre-determined objects to get a decent outcome. Otherwise, everything would just look exactly the same and there would be very little point..

Archived