a good tag team gimmick

The_Great_One

name some tag team gimmicks u think could work or could be funny i mean there was alot of ridcoulous ones so pretty much anything can go

a tag team of janitors thats motto is there goin to clean up the ring of wrestling garbage or some thing like that and they use brooms and etc for wepons

a tag team liek those 2 guys that do shows in vegas with the white tiger (know who im talking about?)

there was at least one janitor gimmick, although it was a single wrestler (hacksaw) i hated it. so two of em would be very bad. maybe if duggan and duke the dumpster would form it, it'll work, but, please...no.
i would like to see two dumb hillbillies. a bit like eugene, just two of em. they win their matches by accident. kind of a revival of the bushwhackers :P well would also be a shame for wrestling, but would be kind of funny. (hope mcmahon does not read this, because maybe he will make another copy this idea and make yet another bad gimmick...)

I think that there needs to be a new Quick power team back in the game proboly best on smackdown. Like when Batista and Rey were team mates. Because obviously smackdown ha sa lot of power and cursierweights so why not put some together, I'd love to see a paul loundon mixed with like kane it'd be crazy the moves the two of them could do together. Chokeslam to shooting star press anyone?

[quote name='Gambit' post='1242960' date='Jan 22 2007, 07:49 PM']I think that there needs to be a new Quick power team back in the game proboly best on smackdown. Like when Batista and Rey were team mates. Because obviously smackdown ha sa lot of power and cursierweights so why not put some together, I'd love to see a paul loundon mixed with like kane it'd be crazy the moves the two of them could do together. Chokeslam to shooting star press anyone?[/quote]

ye that would be cool, a team obsessed with money gimmick would be funny if both had good mic skillz

Archived