what attires did you hate that your fav. wrestler used

The_Great_One

when hhh wore the like half short and half pants thing, all purple attires, i hated hbks old tights but now his pants are awesome. i dont like cm punks yellow and black ones, his red and black and his white one he wore at december to dismember are the best ones, randy ortons blue ones that was in svr06, i didnt care for that much.

First of MVP too(is hard to do in a caw the blue attire)...emm the brian kendrick pink attire...well emm i dont hate the attires XD...well just every attire wich leaves u cold and looks like a underwear...¬_¬ i hate them and more on winter,but i like them on summer XD whatever...ohhh i really hate the attire of duck and deuce or i dont know their name these dudes who dress like on 50's or 60's

^^^^^^^^^^^^(your sig) is that true?!
[quote name='Menacing Angel' post='1241513' date='Jan 22 2007, 05:35 AM']HBK's attire from Survivor Series 2002.[/quote]

[quote name='Kryptonite Krunch' post='1241566' date='Jan 22 2007, 06:01 AM']HBK's puke brown Surivor Series '02 tights.
Ultimate Warrior's green and pink trunks.
Christian's white and yellow tights.
Rosey's S.H.I.T attire

All I can come up with now.[/quote]
i did like that HBK attire but the worst is bret hart i mean come on he acted serious so why keep him locked up in pink tights?

I didn't like the Hurricane's original Attire (when he had Long Hair)
Abyss' original attire from TNA was kinda stupid.
I never liked Rey Mysterio during his Unmasked phase.
Owen Hart's rocket attire.

and this attire.....

[url="http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/f/farooq/05.jpg"]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictu...f/farooq/05.jpg[/url]

................DAMN!!

(That guy is Ron Simmons for those of you with no Brain)

WTF?! They've always been his colours. Hart = Heart - Hearts are commonly pink, hence the pink attire. His best attires IMO were the WM9 all pink attire and the Royal Rumble 1994 attire with the white paint splatter on the upper black part of the singlet.

Worst attires IMO are:
Triple H's coloured attires (purple, blue, red etc)
Shawn Michaels' newest lether trousers (all of them)
Max Moon
Tazz (tracky bottoms and shirt)
Big Show (jeans)
Tommy Dreamer (the old attires with the stupid braces)

Probs loads more but I can't think right now. Wasn't too keen on Stings black leather trouser look or his BFG red and black attire. Keep him in his black singlet with white and black face paint! (NOT RED!)

[quote name='FTW_JMe' post='1242057' date='Jan 22 2007, 08:29 AM']WTF?! They've always been his colours. Hart = Heart - Hearts are commonly pink, hence the pink attire. His best attires IMO were the WM9 all pink attire and the Royal Rumble 1994 attire with the white paint splatter on the upper black part of the singlet.[/quote]

I was referring to when he first started in WWF. It looked like this

[url="http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/h/highenergy/02.jpg"]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictu...ghenergy/02.jpg[/url]

Rey Mysterio's "The Flash"

Tommy Dreamer's early ECW with suspenders

Rhino's red ECW

Justin Credible's tights whilst he was in X-Factor

Shawn Michaels' Survivor Series 2002

Christopher Daniels' orange short tights

Randy Orton's 2002

Matt Striker's with his own face on his ass

[quote name='randy_orton_rulz' post='1241411' date='Jan 21 2007, 11:36 PM']when hhh wore the like half short and half pants thing, all purple attires, i hated hbks old tights but now his pants are awesome. i dont like cm punks yellow and black ones, his red and black and his white one he wore at december to dismember are the best ones, randy ortons blue ones that was in svr06, i didnt care for that much.[/quote]
Yah i would have to say I hated those shorts/pants thing HHH wore and the white boots he wore at WM 20. I hated Carlitos' hawaiin/caribean shirts her wore unbuttoned. I remember when Kane wore his tank when wrestling. He didn't quite fit for it. And I also hated Taker's tights he started wearing somewhat mid 06 but then I got used to them and I think they are cool.

Archived