Andre the giant

The_Great_One

Totally Agree ^^^, You Hit The Nail On The Head. He May Be Classified As A Legend, Due To His Pure Weight And Strength In The Ring, And That Winning Streak He Had, But Andre Was A VERY VERY Bad Wrestler. He Was Not Good At Keyfabe, Nor Throwing Punches Or Chops. HOWEVER, He Used To Do A Pretty Good Job Of Tieing Himself In The Ropes... :ike:

[quote name='Wrestling Maniac' post='1223100' date='Jan 18 2007, 02:14 PM'][quote name='kingkyle' post='1222921' date='Jan 18 2007, 07:54 PM']andre the giant vs big show vs the great khali
damn that would be sooooo boring[/quote]
sounds good to me
[/quote]

Me too

so u are asking is andre didn't die and wasent like in a lot a pian even when he was alive and could wrestle i would like to see him fight show or bobby heanan for all the shit he gave him

[quote name='custy' post='1221515' date='Jan 18 2007, 07:02 AM'][quote name='Duke57' post='1221490' date='Jan 18 2007, 05:49 PM']If andre the giant didn't die, he would not have had gigantism and therfore would not have been Andre the Giant, but Andre the average frenchman.[/quote]
very good point man :nod:
[/quote]
andre had a heat attack that wasent related to his gicantism it was

Archived