classic arenas

Bernkill

if they can add classic arenas i hope they add these ones

1. definately the old smackdown one where like the titantron was right behind them when they walked out and it was like an oval shape

2. the old raw arena like i mean the raw is war arena

what do you guys think about this

Why not just make a Create-An-Arena? All you would have to do is:
Choose the Barrier (I.E: Steel "Bike Rack" Barriers (Simmilar to ECW's and Wrestlemania 9's arena), Colored barriers (you choose the color), default.)
Choose the simplicity of the stage (I.E: The simpler it gets, the closer to ground it looks)
Choose the simplicity of the ramp (Same as simplicty of the stage)
Choose the simplicity of the ring (I.E: The ropes start to look weaker, their are no turnbucke pads/smaller turnbuckle pads)
Choose the color of the ropes
Place the Titantron on the wall in front of the stage
Place the announce table/s
Put in designs (simillar to Caw Mode's designs)

How ya like that idea?

Idea is PERFECT! just like my avatar lol.
Create an Arena is a must, it sucked this year cuz they had Saturday Night's Main Event with of course no relating arena in the the game. So to stay up on the times and changes of the federation, if we can create along the way it would be cool. Just like I posted about the Attributes and Attires of the wrestlers already in the game. You never know when things are going to change.

if they do have create an arena that would be so awesome and then i would choose what kind of arena should it be should there be a titantron right next to the ring or should they be heaos of things covering the ring with the wrestlers inside and the crowd cant see them and go home and then the wrestlers smash each other into brick walls cool :???:

Create an Arena would be really awesome...you could make iMPACT...being able to make the logo on the ring apron would be seriously awesome...Since I assume the Blu-Ray disc seems to have A LOT of space, maybe having every Wrestlemania would be possible...I'd be happy with the old ECW arena, the old King of the Ring PPV (the chair in one of the earlier SD! games was awesome), and 5 memorable Wrestlemanias...Having RAW/SD!, Heat/Velocity, and a house show arena.

[quote name='Jos-B' post='96677' date='Apr 13 2006, 11:33 PM']Create an Arena would be really awesome...you could make iMPACT...being able to make the logo on the ring apron would be seriously awesome...Since I assume the Blu-Ray disc seems to have A LOT of space, maybe having every Wrestlemania would be possible...I'd be happy with the old ECW arena, the old King of the Ring PPV (the chair in one of the earlier SD! games was awesome), and 5 memorable Wrestlemanias...Having RAW/SD!, Heat/Velocity, and a house show arena.[/quote]

that would be cool

Guest DJ CENA
[quote name='MattHardyFan' post='99955' date='Apr 15 2006, 01:44 PM']Too bad, it's *Never* going to be in untill they give us create-an-arena.[/quote]
Sad but true.....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived