Sting vs Abyss[/size]

[size=3][b]X-Division Title[/b]
Chris Sabin vs Jerry Lynn[/size]

[size=3][b]Little Italy Street Fight[/b]
The LAX vs Team 3D[/size]

[size=3][b]Motorcity Chain Match[/b]
Rhino vs AJ Styles[/size]

[size=3]James Storm/Miss Tennessee vs Petey Williams/Gail Kim[/size]

[i]More matches to be announced soon. Stay tuned on CAWs.ws for more information![/i]

[/center]

Angle and Cage is going to be good, I just have that feeling. And I think we may see Gail Kim vs. Ms. Jacqueline.. As bad as Christy Hemme's promo with VKM was, I think it was definitely a ploy that is going to be the beginning of a TNA Women's Division sooner or later... All of the TNA KnockOuts have in-ring experience anyway, so...

Is it possible that leading into Against All Odds on iMPACT that they merge Samoa Joe into a 3 way fued with Angle and Cage? it seems very likely to me otherwise who would Joe be facing? maybe AJ Styles?

Sabin and Shelley had a great match at Hard Justice last year and I'm looking forward to seeing it again!

I wouldn't mind seeing Abyss take on Lance Hoyt because a year or 2 ago they had a killer match that's very under-rated.

[quote name='Squall Leonhart' post='1228040' date='Jan 19 2007, 08:38 PM']So is TNA like the WWE or is better? The reason i asked this is because i have never watch a TNA show and i like the WWE more as well as its wretlers. Can someone please this to me?[/quote]
it's a smaller oragnization than WWE so WWe is better, but TNA is very very entertaining.

i can't wait for this main event. Kurt Angle is gonna be the new NWA champ.

[quote name='Wrestling Maniac' post='1228132' date='Jan 19 2007, 08:50 PM'][quote name='Squall Leonhart' post='1228040' date='Jan 19 2007, 08:38 PM']So is TNA like the WWE or is better? The reason i asked this is because i have never watch a TNA show and i like the WWE more as well as its wretlers. Can someone please this to me?[/quote]
it's a smaller oragnization than WWE so WWe is better, but TNA is very very entertaining.
[/quote]

Just because TNA is smaller doesn't mean that WWE has a better product.

Archived