Create a Move!

.clarKey

Well I don't think that this would be possible but I think that it would be cool if you could name your finisher.

If you could create your own move, there would be to many possibilities.

[quote name='Rian' post='92512' date='Apr 8 2006, 08:43 PM']Well I don't think that this would be possible but I think that it would be cool if you could name your finisher.

If you could create your own move, there would be to many possibilities.[/quote]
Whiplash- Reverse-back-to-back-full-nelson-facebuster-bomb

If you get all that. Its actually quite sik.

A Triple Pedigre

Super Tombstone Which is a tombstone off the corner post

FU To The Corner Post

Pedigre to the chair or even better the steel steps

double team powerbomb where one person get ther opponent in between there legs then the person tag partner lifts them up then the first person powerbombs there opponent

paul londons dropkick that he did on smackdown to mnm where he did a dropsault to one and landed on the other one for the pin

moneyshot rolling leg drop ( mostly where you do the moneyshot to someone and then once you pull off the money shot you do a roll after you hit it and then you do a leg drop to someone lying down near them

[quote name='Sajoa Moe' post='92416' date='Apr 8 2006, 11:56 PM']Powerbomb to Sitout Piledriver
Fireman's Carry to Catatonic Slam
Hindu Press
630 Senton
Cradle Shock (which was removed from SvR)
Shooting Star Legdrop
Crucifix Bomb to Spinning Crusher[/quote]

What do you mean by the cradle shock, which was removed from SVR?!? It was in a former game, if so, what was it's name??? By the way, I'd create Whippersnapper, Canadian Destroyer, Cradle Shock, C4 or Shiranui, and many more!!!

Guest makhaveli
my fave (saw it on a backyard wrestling vid)
is the crucifix Piledriver

its the powerbomb 14 position but then the guy falls to a like sit-down-piledriver!!
cool 8)

Guest Guest_alex_*
[quote name='Ashley is hot' post='92477' date='Apr 9 2006, 12:27 AM']Burchill finisher if that is possible C9
Cradle shock
Kane tombstone without the pin
Carlito spinning neckbreaker
Rey 619 weithout the pin but leg drop
Rey Senton from the ring outside and leg drop opponent in ring
Just too many to mention[/quote]
619 in to filp leg drop

Archived