"GANOSUKE" the SHANOBY tag team parner

LvA MrCoOL316

I will say what I said in the Scorpion topic, too much black, big, gothic like wrestlers. At least these ones are interesting though. It's good you added a color to offset the black on the mask.

I like the masked attire with thre hair and everything, it looks cool. They are more interesting than the run of the mill, big, gothic, wrestler. The tattoos look good as they are not picth black, they look more like real tattoos.

I'd give them both a 8/10, best CAWs of that kind I have seen.

[quote name='rdchili69' post='1200223' date='Jan 13 2007, 09:57 PM']I will say what I said in the Scorpion topic, too much black, big, gothic like wrestlers. At least these ones are interesting though. It's good you added a color to offset the black on the mask.

I like the masked attire with thre hair and everything, it looks cool. They are more interesting than the run of the mill, big, gothic, wrestler. The tattoos look good as they are not picth black, they look more like real tattoos.

I'd give them both a 8/10, best CAWs of that kind I have seen.[/quote]

thank you i will try to make another color cas. But i like black i like the attitude era and the nwo era :lol:

• 2 months later...
[quote name='Karazy*' post='1574180' date='Mar 30 2007, 06:10 PM']*Waits for lockage due to uber bumpage*[/quote]
I'm confused here...Well back to this CAW.

It's one of Mr. Cool's classic CAWs. I'd give this CAW 8.75/10

Its a massive bump and an unneeded one...like the ones you do for your CAWS that are five pages back and haven't been posted in since January 14th :o.

Aside from that though I'm not really digging either of them...the tats seem very random and the attires aren't grabbing my attention. Oh and by the way...PWood PWNS Tony :P.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='XtremeTony' post='1574266' date='Mar 31 2007, 01:27 AM'][quote name='Karazy*' post='1574180' date='Mar 30 2007, 06:10 PM']*Waits for lockage due to uber bumpage*[/quote]
I'm confused here...Well back to this CAW.

It's one of Mr. Cool's classic CAWs. I'd give this CAW 8.75/10
[/quote]

[quote name='Karazy*' post='1574416' date='Mar 31 2007, 01:49 AM']Its a massive bump and an unneeded one...like the ones you do for your CAWS that are five pages back and haven't been posted in since January 14th :o.

Aside from that though I'm not really digging either of them...the tats seem very random and the attires aren't grabbing my attention. Oh and by the way...PWood PWNS Tony :P.[/quote]

Thank you guys for bump my topics hahaha

and thank you for u rate

Archived