Screw the Challenges

Jos-B

Instead of having the superstar challenges, why not do this:

WWE Milestone Mode: Relive famous matches from superstars. I had an idea of having three attires for EVERYONE:

1. Default RAW/Smackdown attire (what they usually wear)
2. Custom Attire (CAA create-an-attire, or at least edit the default one)
3. PPV/Milestone Attire (special attire wrestler wore during milestone match in their career)

Now, to unlock the attire, you would have to do this. There would be a mode like the superstar challenges, but instead of match requirements, there would be classic matches, i.e. Batista vs. Triple H at WM 21, you'd use Batista and have to fulfill several milestones in the match, Like reversing the Pedigree, and ending the match with a Batista Bomb. Then if you did that and won the match, you would unlock Batista's milestone attire. There would be one or two of these for every wrestler, and there'd be a milestone attire for everyone, at least the Superstars and Legends.

So, what do you think?

Those challenges was such a waste of time, I'm all for your idea! I don't mind earning the bonuses but when you screw us over by not giving us a character (Jake Roberts) after all we did, then I'd just rather not be bothered.

Guest Guest
[quote name='Jos-B' post='91356' date='Apr 8 2006, 04:34 PM']Instead of having the superstar challenges, why not do this:

WWE Milestone Mode: Relive famous matches from superstars. I had an idea of having three attires for EVERYONE:

1. Default RAW/Smackdown attire (what they usually wear)
2. Custom Attire (CAA create-an-attire, or at least edit the default one)
3. PPV/Milestone Attire (special attire wrestler wore during milestone match in their career)

Now, to unlock the attire, you would have to do this. There would be a mode like the superstar challenges, but instead of match requirements, there would be classic matches, i.e. Batista vs. Triple H at WM 21, you'd use Batista and have to fulfill several milestones in the match, Like reversing the Pedigree, and ending the match with a Batista Bomb. Then if you did that and won the match, you would unlock Batista's milestone attire. There would be one or two of these for every wrestler, and there'd be a milestone attire for everyone, at least the Superstars and Legends.

So, what do you think?[/quote]

damn!
PERFECT!!!
But THQ will be say:,,No no no!That´s not good!That´s too cool!"

Guest DJ CENA
Yeah that can (i don´t know...) happen...
Like in Legends of Wrestling, example:Hogan vs Andre the Giant!

But the game is comming in the stores(or not :spas: ) on November or December 2006!
.......waiting........

• 3 months later...
i was reading in some interview it said wwe wont let you do anything to there superstars attires they are tryin to keep the superstar the way they wanted them to look

its dissapointing but that is a :censored: awesome idea

and they said it takes a while to make a superstar with one attire so only a few superstars will have two

i think i saw it on caws.ws

Archived