THE REAL DEAL "SCORPION"

LvA MrCoOL316

This guy looks sweet. I love the beard and for some reason I never thought about trying to make one like that lol. I do admit that you could find a better name for him probably but the name Scorpion does fit him with all the Scorpions on him. We do not know how long he has made this CAW he could of made this guy since JBI hell we dont know. The Scorpion name is a common name and hell ive even made a CAW named The Scorpion back on the first SVR so the name is pretty common, not liek the name Jonny Pyro which is not a common name at all IMO. Riot and Nitemare are also common names that ive seen a few diff CAWS of and hell ive also made a CAW named Nitemare back as well haha back on JBI so these names are more common then you think. The CAW is awesome looking, nice job MrCool.

Blah blah blah blah yada yada yada

...is what I just got out of that.
Jeez, use some fraggin spaces between your thoughts!

Ya know, I don't care how fraggin common the names are, it seems like people could have a little respect for others' CAWs, and not steal their names...kinda like an unwritten law, ya know?

Man, whatever...I just wish the CAW looked better than he did, to use that name.

For the record, I haven't liked anything Mr. Cool has made, yet :fedup:

[quote name='SDL' post='1199356' date='Jan 13 2007, 02:18 PM']Blah blah blah blah yada yada yada

...is what I just got out of that.
Jeez, use some fraggin spaces between your thoughts!

Ya know, I don't care how fraggin common the names are, it seems like people could have a little respect for others' CAWs, and not steal their names...kinda like an unwritten law, ya know?

Man, whatever...I just wish the CAW looked better than he did, to use that name.

For the record, I haven't liked anything Mr. Cool has made, yet :fedup:[/quote]

Seriously whats your problem?

Its like ever since you become a Premium Member you have been a total @ss to EVERY ONE except for the Iconic Legend, BBB or whatever his name is (Its not like he keeps one for more then 3 weeks. And its not like your caws are the best out there, your attires are just about as good as MR.cools, you may be better at Face morphing but thats not the whole CAW,

You really need to get off the pestle you placed your self on and be nice again.

On topic:

I like this CAW,

I think it is one of the best CAWS with the name Scorpian ;)

[quote name='SDL' post='1199247' date='Jan 13 2007, 07:00 PM']I agree...and he's not worthy of the name :fedup:

Man, this is almost as bad as when that wannabe
made a CAW named Riot...

All the phucking names in the world to choose from, and you jackasses gotta rip someone off.

THAT is NOT cool....[/quote]

sorry SDL if i ofended you, I just trying to have fun making my cas, by the rercord i didnt want to steal ur name most of my cas i have them for 3 years and more

like i say to ppl that now me by now this is my first year posting them last year i did make a lot of luchadores

but i alwasy make every year my original i just didnt like to post them cuz to me my cas are the best ever and i didnt want some one else to have them.

SDL just keep having fun doing cas and move on

and sorry again

This guy? Gothic? I don't think he looks like it. OH NOES HE HAS BLACK HAIR :o!...so. I do and I'm not goth :D. So yeh...I actually think this guy is pretty cool. Its a basic and simple look and it works. The beard does look pretty cool!

And guys loosen up on SDL. I too have reacted like that before to people using a CAW of mines name. SDL puts a lot of time into his CAWS (I'm gonna guess that he puts the most into Scorpion). So when he sees someone else with that name he gets defensive, as would I. I don't see it as a reason to say that I don't like the CAW but asking for a change of name could be less "offensive" I suppose. But then again thats just one guys opinions.

[quote name='The Remedy°' post='1199418' date='Jan 13 2007, 02:31 PM']Seriously whats your problem?

Its like ever since you become a Premium Member you have been a total @ss to EVERY ONE except for the Iconic Legend, BBB or whatever his name is (Its not like he keeps one for more then 3 weeks. And its not like your caws are the best out there, your attires are just about as good as MR.cools, you may be better at Face morphing but thats not the whole CAW,

You really need to get off the pestle you placed your self on and be nice again.

On topic:

I like this CAW,

I think it is one of the best CAWS with the name Scorpian ;)[/quote]
What's a pestle? :???:
Pedestal, maybe?

...and Scorpion is not spelled scorpian
Damn, what are they teaching you kids in schools these days?
[quote name='X-Th3 Al3x-X' post='1199685' date='Jan 13 2007, 03:29 PM']This guy? Gothic? I don't think he looks like it. OH NOES HE HAS BLACK HAIR :o!...so. I do and I'm not goth :D. So yeh...I actually think this guy is pretty cool. Its a basic and simple look and it works. The beard does look pretty cool!

And guys loosen up on SDL. I too have reacted like that before to people using a CAW of mines name. SDL puts a lot of time into his CAWS (I'm gonna guess that he puts the most into Scorpion). So when he sees someone else with that name he gets defensive, as would I. I don't see it as a reason to say that I don't like the CAW but asking for a change of name could be less "offensive" I suppose. But then again thats just one guys opinions.[/quote]
Thanks Al3x...

I love it, everyone else says whatever they want to, I get mad, and I should just lighten up...because I'm the bad guy, and they're just " expressing their opinion "
Then, I do the same thing, and once again, I'm the bad guy, for doing exactly what everyone else has

You guys don't make much sense :fedup:

To the CAW at hand, its okay, attire is pretty simple, but it works for him. Big guys usually don't have extremely flashy attires, so, it works. The face, pissed off and meancing, which is done a lot, but I guess it works for him... If he is Heel.

Anyway, the CAW is Okay. Not great, but not bad either.

[quote name='X-Th3 Al3x-X' post='1199796' date='Jan 13 2007, 03:48 PM']Who be this Lobo person/thing/Idunno of which you speak....it sounds like a twinky brand.[/quote]
Lobo...he's a comic book/cartoon character...basically he pushes the censors of the comics to the limits.
He goes around with a meat hook, beating the shit outta people...and smoking a cigar.
He's my idol :D

OH THAT DUDE!!!!!!! I KNOWS HIM!!!!! Stoooooooooopid Al3x! Meh...the squirrel from Hoodwinked is my idol...well him or the squirrel from Over The Hedge. I know how to settle this...

[size=4][b]SSSQQQUUUIIIRRREEELLLLLLLLL FFFIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/b]

[quote name='1337 Kingpin' post='1199820' date='Jan 13 2007, 03:53 PM']Hmm, I myself am not too impressed with this CAW.

It's alright, I'll give it that.

However, the name "Scorpion" does get thrown around a lot. =/[/quote]
Yeah, good point.
It's just, most of the community has given me a large measure of respect in regards to that name.
I guess I just got spoiled. :P

The CAW? Meh.....
(Just to stay on topic)

Oh, and I can't remember if Wikipedia links are allowed, but I found an article for Lobo.
Just do a search for comic book Lobo...it's like the third thing that pops up :D

Archived