GM Mode ideas.

Lil-Jay

I reckon they need to add more things for the superstars in GM Mode (like attributes but only for GM Mode)

1. Popularity- the obvious one, how much the fans like them. (Again out of 100)

2. Morale- change from Happy<->Furious to a number (out of 100, say 100-80 Happy and 0-10 Furious etc.)

3. Injury-Prone - how easily a superstar gets injured, because there are some wrestlers who are
in real life far more injury prone than others. Don't know how you can measure that.. maybe out of 10.
This way you know to avoid putting some people in viscous matches or less often. (Also can choose how long
they get injured for.

4. Title History - shows you the titles they have previously won in GM Mode. Just could be a nice touch.

If you can think of any more ideas, feel free to talk about it.
Just wanted thoughts on these ideas in general.

Some good idea's there dude....i myself only play GM Mode and would like to see the following things:

1. Actual promo's in rivalry's...the people's popularity that re involved goes up or down accordingly to how the promo went.

2. Like you said a scale from 0-100 on how happy they are with the Show.

3. Again like you said there should be a title history of how has one titles and how many times..i currently record this ina lil book so it would be nice to have this feature.

4. Another thing i would like to see is CAW's popularity starting out higher then 20...20 is just plain silly and it takes about 6 months just to get them good enough. i say start then at 50 or maybe 60...nothing less then 50 or else it's anothjer struggle to raise them.

I have more idea's i just can't think of them now

Your point 4. is dead on. I think that it should start a lot higher indeed, could be in your profile in CAW that it's done.
The problem is though, people would abuse it and fill their roster with 99 pop CAWs.
So they probably would be 50/60-ish.

Another idea i got was to have 3 person/ tag team feuds.

This is because Triple Threats feel kinda weird with two feuding and one just being... there.
I know with the tag teams you could just start a single match with each team member. But it aint really the same.

And make the A.I. more intelligent when doing pre-selected shows. So a guy with high fatigue wont be in a Last man standing match.

Also i wish the other gm's superstars could be injured and fatigued. Also they shouldent be able to have 6 last man standing matches 6 weeks straight.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
If there is 60 superstars and a possibilty for a Create an Arena mode you should be able to create a brand to face Raw & SD becase there be will be 20 superstars for each show.

This probably goes for the game in general, but let the diva's have the ability to be in any match, i.e. steel cages (women DO wrestle steel cage matches). If someone wants to play a diva through season mode, let them (friends of mine who are female have issues with wanting to do this).

Each roster, if you look at the WWE website, have about 40+ wrestlers/managers, etc. Expand the size of the roster.

Be able to move people on your roster between "branded" shows, such as Velocity and Heat (a good way to work with you own CAWs to build popularity before moving them to Raw/Smackdown.

I haven't finished GM mode, yet, so I'm assuming ti stops afetr one year. If that is the case, allow you to continue indefinately, so that you can continue to competet to try to create a "dynasty" of GM trophies.

Few idears I thought off.......

1: Being able to chose a order of superstars like on power 25. So you can have the best to worst superstar so you could have Triple H a NO.1 and Scotty 2 hotty at NO.25

2. 3rd person fueds and 3rd person ring annouments. So you will be able to go into the ring and make an annoument. Also be able to walk up to superstar and offer them title shots.

3. (This can relate to the above suggestion) Picking a superstar for the managing job. So you could pick Stone Cold or Mankind. So when you walk up to another superstar on go to the ring then that person will show up.

1. Less glitches. Damn they suck.

2. Create a GM? Meh, something else fun.

3. Title History

4. Title Rankings. (So you can determine the number 1 contender. Like they had on smackdown know your role for the good'ole psone)

5. Velocity and Heat.

6. Better and more promo's

7. More than two men rivalries.

Thats just a few ideas.

• 5 months later...
[quote name='Lil-Jay' post='91185' date='Apr 8 2006, 11:10 AM']I reckon they need to add more things for the superstars in GM Mode (like attributes but only for GM Mode)

2. Morale- change from Happy<->Furious to a number (out of 100, say 100-80 Happy and 0-10 Furious etc.)

3. Injury-Prone - how easily a superstar gets injured, because there are some wrestlers who are
in real life far more injury prone than others. Don't know how you can measure that.. maybe out of 10.
This way you know to avoid putting some people in viscous matches or less often. (Also can choose how long
they get injured for.

4. Title History - shows you the titles they have previously won in GM Mode. Just could be a nice touch.

Just wanted thoughts on these ideas in general.[/quote]
pretty good ideas there :1eye:

Booyaka booyaka.

[quote name='booyaka_booyaka_619' post='698282' date='Sep 28 2006, 11:21 AM'][quote name='Lil-Jay' post='91185' date='Apr 8 2006, 11:10 AM']
I reckon they need to add more things for the superstars in GM Mode (like attributes but only for GM Mode)

they get injured for.

Booyaka booyaka.
[/quote]

stop bumping with topics from april you n00b

[quote name='big_red_nut' post='698960' date='Sep 27 2006, 08:01 PM'][quote name='booyaka_booyaka_619' post='698282' date='Sep 28 2006, 11:21 AM']
[quote name='Lil-Jay' post='91185' date='Apr 8 2006, 11:10 AM']

they get injured for.

Booyaka booyaka.
[/quote]

stop bumping with topics from april you n00b
[/quote]
*ChainGang Comes And Chokes Him Self* He Will Never learn To Not Bump And Please Don't Flame

Archived