HellHammer

[quote name='{ }==HellHammer=={ }' post='1192810' date='Jan 12 2007, 06:45 AM']Thanks guys. I'll mess around a lil more with the eyes but based on general face pics of abbath, I'd say it's about right. I might be doing more Metal CAWs, it's just all based on how well they go over with people here.[/quote]

I i said its awesome, i wouldn't mind seeing more Metal caws.

[quote name='DrakenAzrael' post='1193298' date='Jan 12 2007, 12:08 PM']first of all it must be said, finnally someone is doing some awesome music caws, awesome job especially on the corpse paint, the curly hir isnt really noticable so well done and will u be doing any mayhem or king diamond?[/quote]

I have no idea, It would be cool if I could find the right people to do some kinda save. but I have thought about attempting Dead from Mayhem. I hadn't thought about King Diamond yet.

Looks like I'll be posting the formula soon.

[quote name='{ }==HellHammer=={ }' post='1194031' date='Jan 12 2007, 03:48 PM'][quote name='DrakenAzrael' post='1193298' date='Jan 12 2007, 12:08 PM']first of all it must be said, finnally someone is doing some awesome music caws, awesome job especially on the corpse paint, the curly hir isnt really noticable so well done and will u be doing any mayhem or king diamond?[/quote]

I have no idea, It would be cool if I could find the right people to do some kinda save. but I have thought about attempting Dead from Mayhem. I hadn't thought about King Diamond yet.

Looks like I'll be posting the formula soon.
[/quote]

I wouldn't mind seeing a Chuck Schuldiner caw.

Should I post the formula? On that note I think some type of Heavy Metal Save would be a good idea.

Here would be some people I would definately put on there.

Abbath(Immortal), Dead(mayhem), King Diamond, Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead)
All 4 members of Slayer, All 4 members of Metallica, Tom G Warrior (celtic frost), Possibly All of Pantera, Chuck Schuldiner (Death), possibly Rob Zombie and so On.

NO I won't be doing any Nu-Metal Caws. Leave that to someone else.

[quote name='{ }==HellHammer=={ }' post='1212126' date='Jan 15 2007, 07:51 PM']Should I post the formula? On that note I think some type of Heavy Metal Save would be a good idea.

Here would be some people I would definately put on there.

Abbath(Immortal), Dead(mayhem), King Diamond, Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead)
All 4 members of Slayer, All 4 members of Metallica, Tom G Warrior (celtic frost), Possibly All of Pantera, Chuck Schuldiner (Death), possibly Rob Zombie and so On.

NO I won't be doing any Nu-Metal Caws. Leave that to someone else.[/quote]

Yea man post the formula please.

Archived