rosters and new superstars?

the leggend killer?!

• 2 weeks later...
If they still want to use the Cruiserweight belt, they should build something of a cruiserweight division. That means Paul London, Brain Kendrick, Psicosis, Super Crazy, possibly Kid Kash, and (unfortunately) Scotty 2 Hotty all have a good shot at making the roster.

Guest Guest_Johnny_*
They should concentrate on making everyone look really good but also try and pack as many superstars on as possible! And they should make Benjamin do lots of cool high flying stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
[quote name='Sajoa Moe' post='108617' date='Apr 19 2006, 03:07 PM']If they still want to use the Cruiserweight belt, they should build something of a cruiserweight division.[/quote]

They need to focus more on Divas and making them better but Cruisers would be good to i just hope they make [b]Angle really really fantasticly brilliant[/b], don't u agree

Guest greatness
the roster should be done around late august and then in the middle of july or august ign.com makes a big deal out of it and shows videos of everyones entrance, finisher and they show the abtributes. they do like 2-5 superstars a week

Guest Guest
[quote name='greatness' post='120116' date='Apr 23 2006, 08:32 PM']the roster should be done around late august and then in the middle of july or august ign.com makes a big deal out of it and shows videos of everyones entrance, finisher and they show the abtributes. they do like 2-5 superstars a week[/quote]
my mistake they should be done in late june

[quote name='·αиιαℓ' post='106991' date='Apr 18 2006, 06:45 PM']boogeymans dumb man and hes left too i think his contracts expired hence the whole booker t restraining order thing[/quote]

dumbass that's a storyline...I wouldn't be surprised if you think that orton broke his ankle too...LOL

boogeyman should really not return to smackdown...he's just wrong imo

on topic: I just hope they put in there every superstar on the current roster...of course when the game comes out in november some of these guys won't be with the wwe anymore and guys like palumbo, moore and test will be returning but I don't care

Guest Talon
[quote name='Manchester*' post='120232' date='Apr 23 2006, 09:15 PM'][quote name='·αиιαℓ' post='106991' date='Apr 18 2006, 06:45 PM']
boogeymans dumb man and hes left too i think his contracts expired hence the whole booker t restraining order thing[/quote]

dumbass that's a storyline...I wouldn't be surprised if you think that orton broke his ankle too...LOL

boogeyman should really not return to smackdown...he's just wrong imo

on topic: I just hope they put in there every superstar on the current roster...of course when the game comes out in november some of these guys won't be with the wwe anymore and guys like palumbo, moore and test will be returning but I don't care
[/quote]

The expected roster I have for the game is as followed. There would be a total of 65 superstars. 25 Raw superstars, 25 Smackdown! superstars and 15 Legends. I am pretty confident in my roster so heres to ya.

RAW SUPERSTARS
-Big Show
-Candice Michelle
-Carlito
-Chavo Guerrero
-Chris Masters
-Edge
-John Cena
-Johnny (Spirit Squad)
-Kane
-Kenny (Spirit Squad)
-Lita
-Mickie James
-Mikey (Spirit Squad
-Mitch (Spirit Squad)
-Nicky (Spirit Squad)
-Ric Flair
-Rob Van Dam
-Shawn Michaels
-Shelton Benjamin
-Torrie Wilson
-Trevor Murdoch
-Triple H
-Trish Stratus
-Val Venis
-Viscera

Smackdown! SUPERSTARS
-Batista
-The Boogeyman
-Booker T
-Brian Kendrick
-Chris Benoit
-Finlay
-Gregory Helms
-JBL
-Joey Mercury
-Johnny Nitro
-Ken Kennedy
-Kid Kash
-Kurt Angle
-Lashley
-Mark Henry
-Matt Hardy
-Melina
-Paul London
-Psicosis
-Randy Orton
-Rey Mysterio
-Sharmell
-Simon Dean
-Super Crazy
-The Undertaker

I don't know about the 15 Legends but I think it will include Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, Mick Foley, Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, Million Dollar Man, and Yokozuna

Archived