Hey guys think about this for SD vs RAW 07

redsnake12

It would be cool if u start off in WWE headquarters and u are taking to vince and he asks you what show u would like to start off in then he starts u off on velocity/heat and then u build up popularity and fame then u go on to raw/sd. as the season goes on you arent as popular as u were on heat/velocity until Vince gives u the big chance to fight for the US/IC/WWE TAG/World Tag/or cruiserweight title. by the end your glory as the champ u come across the WWE/WH champ. then u build up a story line and by WM you fight him. but your story line against him goes on until a couple of months. The cool thing about it is that your story line goes all the way for six months (or less) (and by 6 months i mean thats how long it would take you to finish the story). As the story goes on you also age like it ends up going into a video showing you throughout the years reinging the ring until u decide to retire. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE STRORY LINE!!!

[quote name='redsnake12' post='88640' date='Apr 7 2006, 12:12 AM'][quote name='Ashley is hot' post='88638' date='Apr 6 2006, 08:41 PM']
I kinda like it but i think this should belong to general chat or SvR games chat[/quote]

i know dude but there isnt anyone in those rooms
[/quote]

Yeah I know this is the wrong forum, but I'm going to post it here anyways.

Come on people. Common sense.

Archived