Attribute Editing

CMG

I would like if you were able to edit the superstars already included in the game. What burned me up about SVR06 was Superstars like Edge and Shelton Benjamin, they had character changes and you weren't able to upgrade them in the game. I definitely would love to edit the Attributes and an extra bonus would be the attires!

What do u think?

[quote name='*JKO*' post='89013' date='Apr 7 2006, 12:04 PM']They should bring back the original/season attribute system and there should be an alternate attire for EVERY wrestler.[/quote]
Yeah they should have alternate attires, as long as their not suits like HHH's and JBL's

Maybe having CAA mode would be cool, create an attire, like the default attire for every in-game wrestler can't be changed, but they would be a slot to make a custom attire for every person in the game:

1. Default Attire (on RAW or SD!, what they usually wear)
2. PPV Attire (a special attire they had at a milestone in their career)
3. Custom Attire (make your own)

how would that be?

That Idea is GREAT! For someone like myself who loves to SIM games or even when I play, seeing a different attire definitely makes it more interesting. Also you never know what type of turn a character may take in real life, so in order to stay up to date on what's currently happening I hope we have more liberty with Attire and Attributes.

Look at wrestlers like, Randy Orton and Shelton Benjamin and of course Rey Mysterio, in SVR06 these guys don't have the attributes to be main event guys or take on Main Event guys. We should be able to customize to our own liking!

• 1 month later...
[quote name='CMG' post='88435' date='Apr 7 2006, 02:26 AM']I would like if you were able to edit the superstars already included in the game. What burned me up about SVR06 was Superstars like Edge and Shelton Benjamin, they had character changes and you weren't able to upgrade them in the game. I definitely would love to edit the Attributes and an extra bonus would be the attires!

What do u think?[/quote]

Yeah good idea cause in the last game it was stupid for some superstars...like Haas
Batista-88 while Cenas 90!!!!Big Show,Booker T,Edge,Masters,Orton,etc.

Archived