*. Created Divas Playable In Bra nd Panties Match ?! .*

!~Max~!

In all the SD! series ... we couldn't use our created divas in da bra and panties match or fulfill your fantasy ..!! Now I hope that our created divas can be playable in those matches because it kinda boring using the same divas that are already in the game for those specials matches .. so how do you guys think ..?!

I think this could be quite possible...because in information ive read there making clothes in CAW mode look like they havent been painted on in previous titles so this could mean that the clothes actually look like clothes and maybe be usable in Bra & Panties matches but i think it's unlikley they will do that but we can all dream cant we lol.

Guest Confusion210
If it does ever happen, they could just give us a small variety of default clothes & underwear to put the Diva Caw's in.. a ready made selection to chose from like. Because the women's clothes were pretty crap again this year. not one of the tops or skirts are 3D like the men's clothes. So that's one way i can see it happening.. :)

[quote name='The_Champ_Is_Here' post='92450' date='Apr 9 2006, 12:12 AM']or what you could do is assign them different types of bras and panties and when u use them in the match and strip them down, the clothes you assigned show up[/quote]
could be a possibility

Guest DJ CENA
I don´t think so.
When the Díva´s only wear the default underwear and the opponent Diva rip that off then is the Diva naked.....
Nice dream but that would be 10000000x censored!!Oh my god........

[quote name='The_Phenomenal_One' post='102277' date='Apr 16 2006, 01:37 PM']Since the women aren't used in season couldn't they have Bra and Panties attire instead of Cutscene Attire? You could dress the diva up how you would want her for the bra and panties match instead of how she would look in a cutscene.[/quote]
yeww it would be awsome

0r they can put some sample models of bra and panties uniforms so you create your diva with her own clothes and you can choose a sample models of bra and panties uniforms to use in bra and panties or fullfill your fantasy matches ..!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Mike the Destroyer
They could very easily do this. you know how in the layering system you have layers that cant be delted? just add a shirt and a pants/skirt/shorts slot for female wrestlers to it. that way it allows them to have something that would be taken off and it also makes a way for them to get rid of that nasty crotch and ass blur by stopping the pervs from making naked CAWS.

Archived