I made A Jack Sparrow CAW

areyouready4dx

I have a Captain Jack Sparrow CAW brand new just made it tonight. I do not have any pics yet but would someone like the formula? Reply this if so. I am anxious to see how people like it seeing as its the first CAW I have posted this year.

soembody please help me out I need advice on what to change. If theres anyone who can take a pic let me know.

[quote name='-JBTG-' post='1161446' date='Jan 5 2007, 05:13 AM']first off id love a jack sparrow caw seeing that i justed watch pirate of the carribeans yesterday

second this sould be under the non-wrestlier section

third theres not even a caw in this topic so get formula or pics[/quote]

I said reply for the formula.LOL. You replied so here you go. Write me and let me know how it worked for you.
Heres a new formula. Write me back and let me know how I post this. I will be sure to give you credit for the pics.
Name:Jack Sparrow
HUD:Jack
Nickname:Captain Prefix
Voice 3
TLC(lots of action in this match like the movies)
Goatee 3 and 5:100,-100,-16
Mustache 1:100,-100,-16
hair 22 black
eyes 2
teeth 7
brows 44 black
make up 1 black
body hair 2
body skin 6 3rd color down
mens clothes 7 stylize open and make it white
other headware 31 red(closest to his headband)
Mens clothes 22 -27 -19 -67
bottoms 26 black stylize baggy
belt 1 white
belt 6 red
belt 20 90 14 -78
shoes 8 -100, 0, -50
Design 103(all the way at the bottom of his left leg) 3V Biggest H Brown use 3 to wrap around looks like boots folded over pants
repeat previous layer for the right leg
coats 2 black entrance and cutscene only
wristband 21 right arm only make it brown
make up 64 -100,-100,-100,100
brawler luchadore
clever often often often
Signs pg 8 bottom 4

[quote name='JosephCAW' post='1163318' date='Jan 5 2007, 06:42 PM']thats a great pirate caw but a jack sparrow caw....it would need some work but it still looks good 8/10[/quote]

thanks any advice? Whoever tok the pics thanks but he also has a vest on when you make him looks a bit more like him especially when you add the headband

[quote name='BoBeRtK19' post='1164872' date='Jan 5 2007, 11:38 PM']STOP POSTING THIS..........THIS IS THE THIRD TIME U HAVE POSTED IT[/quote]

yeah I know sorry. I was just trying to put it in the right section I'm new at this.

• 4 months later...
not to honk my oun horn, but use my jack sparrow for refs. its in the 2007 caw archive, its jack sparrow 2. its one of my best this year. this jack you made was posted along time ago in the archive the credit goes to Marvel_Ner0. make sure u give proper credit to the original creators.

Archived