11 Divas

Party in the R-O-S-A

[quote name='startmw' post='88125' date='Apr 6 2006, 11:20 PM']When I was at a Candice Michelle Fansite it said that she will be in Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 game with 10 other Divas.[/quote]
I wanna see the site

Yeah id like to see this site too. as much as i like the WWE Diva's i dont think they'll put that many in the game...i mean look at this years game...there was hardly any matches for diva's to play in so putting 11 Diva's would be a mistake because most of the would be a waste of space..i think they will put all the Key Diva's in:

Lita: Been on TV alot but hasnt wrestled but most probably be in.

Trish: WAS the women's champion and a KEY diva for the game.

Mickie James: Now the women's champion she has to be in.

Ashley: Won the RAW Diva Search so she is bound to be in.

Torrie Wilson: Has wrestled alot this year and she is normally in so yeah.

Melina: MNM will probably be in being as they are tag champs so she will probably be in too.

Victoria: She has been in WWE programming alot and wasnt in this years game so she is most definatly in this year.

These are all the diva's i think they are gonna bother putting in.
Stacy won't be in because she was in dancing with stars and hasnt been in WWE programming for a long while so it's doubtful.
Even though candice was on playboy it's highly doubtful she will be in but she might im not sure...she is one that may or may not be in the game but she has been on WWE programming alot lately so im not sure but personally i couldnt care less if she's in the game or not i dont like her so i dont care..

People like Sharmell, Kristal, Maria, Jillian hall havent really done enough to make it to the cut either so yeah...ive said who i think is gonna be in and why and i hope the ones i picked are in because there all good diva's.

11 divas included Candice Michelle ..?! well i think is gonna be ..
Raw:
Candice Michelle
Ashley
Trish Stratus
Torrie Wilson
Victoria
Lita
Maria
Mickie James

Smackdown:
Melina
Jillian Hall
Sharmell

Total : 11

And Krystal shes a newest diva so she will not make the cut and Stacy Keibler was at Dancing With The Stars and she will definitely not making the cut either !!

[quote name='!~Max~!' post='89160' date='Apr 7 2006, 07:44 AM']Raw:
Candice Michelle
Ashley
Trish Stratus
Torrie Wilson
Victoria
Lita
Maria
Mickie James

Smackdown:
Melina
Jillian Hall
Sharmell

And Krystal shes a newest diva so she will not make the cut and Stacy Keibler was at Dancing With The Stars and she will definitely not making the cut either !![/quote]

I like that roster. Stacy won't be in, we pretty much know that. BTW, Candice's website is here: [url="http://www.candicemichelle.com/"]http://www.candicemichelle.com/[/url] . I didn't see anything about SVR07.

i was just on a mickie james fansite, mickie-j.org. it says the following:

"The list of superstars for the Raw vs Smackdown 2007 video game has been realeased and the Diva list is as follows; Ashley Massaro, Candice Michelle, Jillian Hall, Lita, Melina, Mickie James, Sharmell, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, Trish Stratus, and Victoria."

But that's just a fan site....it;s not that very reliable is it...id rather see it from an official source before i believe it.

im not saying your a lying or the people that said that are im just saying id rather see something official before i make my mind up

[quote name='Mickie James 8' post='92783' date='Apr 9 2006, 03:49 AM']i was just on a mickie james fansite, mickie-j.org. it says the following:

"The list of superstars for the Raw vs Smackdown 2007 video game has been realeased and the Diva list is as follows; Ashley Massaro, Candice Michelle, Jillian Hall, Lita, Melina, Mickie James, Sharmell, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, Trish Stratus, and Victoria."[/quote]

Sharmell is but maria isn't?(maria is much hotter then sharmell(and she wrestles more))

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Pedro_Portugal_Batista_RULES!' post='88208' date='Apr 7 2006, 12:49 AM']i hope candice's hotteness can be trasnmitted into the game. :D :P[/quote]

If she looks butt ugly in game then yeah, they'd have done an amazing job of creating her likeness.

[quote name='Dazz' post='107272' date='Apr 18 2006, 04:14 PM'][quote name='Pedro_Portugal_Batista_RULES!' post='88208' date='Apr 7 2006, 12:49 AM']
i hope candice's hotteness can be trasnmitted into the game. :D :P[/quote]

If she looks butt ugly in game then yeah, they'd have done an amazing job of creating her likeness.
[/quote]
If she has a permanent googly-eyed idiot look on her face, then they've done their job.

Guest Guest
i have been on many fansites and they all say it is these 11 divas

Trish Stratus
Mickie James
Lita
Victoria
Torrie Wilson
Candice Michelle
Ashley Massaro

Stacy Keibler
Melina
Jillian Hall
Sharmell

i am not joking here guys you can find this info out pretty easy :)

But this information is from fansites....they wont be 100% correct...there only made by fans...they dont have access to info about the new game.

I refuse to believe it until someone posts an OFFICIAL list saying which diva's are in the game frtom THQ

Archived