Scoop Slam 5
Diving Elbow Drop Pin 2
Flying Forearm Smash 1

Chair Finisher:
DDT 23 x2

Combination Attack:
Angle Punches (flip) x2
Undertaker Punches 2

First, let me say I love Shawn Michaels. Honestly one of the best five guys WWE has right now. He's awesome in the ring and he's even better on the mic. Now that I got that covered... his moveset freaking sucks. This guy hardly does moves... he's worse than John Cena in that department. Yeah, I said it. But he doesn't make it as prevalient... and he can actually carry a match. So it was absolute HELL doing this moveset. He has TWO filler Front Grapples. THAT is how bad his moveset is. Again, I love HBK... he really is the Show Stopper, the Icon, and the Main Event... but his moveset still sucks.

Comments would help.

I'm pretty sure he's used it on Raw a couple times too (not as a finsher), I could be wrong though.

[b]Edit:[/b] As for the diving moves that I suggested to be changed, I know he has done them just he might have not them recently. I just find the [b]Near Elbow Drop[/b] to be a waste because you can hit the regular [b]Diving Elbow Drop[/b] if the oppenent is close to you and it looks better.

[b]Edit:[/b] You could give him the [b]Flying Forearm Smash 1[/b] and a rebound move, change of the dash move from [b]Flying Forearm Smash 1[/b] to [b]Karate Kick 1[/b] (looks like the Sweet Chin Music in a way) and give him the [b]Sharpshooter[/b] or [b]Diving Elbow Drop Pin 2[/b] as the second finisher.

I wouldn't get rid of the Sweet Chin Musics, if the running one was still in the game, then I'd put that as a special maybe...but it's not. Maybe I'd give him a Diving Moonsault for the Moonsault he occasionally does to people standing. I'd add the X-Mark for the hell of it, and I'd give him the Lou Thesz Press and the Sunset Flip Pin 2 as running grapples, I'd give him the Flying Forearm Smash and the Edge Clothesline as running attacks, and give him the HHH Running Knee Attack as a rebound attack, recently I'd seen him do what the announcers dub a "million dollar high knee" or something to that effect. Also, doesn't HBK do Rope Flip 1, the Senton looking one, rather than the somersault splash that RVD has? I'd also get rid of the Toss to Turnbuckle for the Chop and Punch Combo. The Mexican Stretch seems suspect, and I'd change the Mounted Punching 1 to 4. It is a bitch to make HBK's moveset, so those are just my suggestions.

I'll do changes tomorrow. But in brief...

I'll keep two SCMs as finishers. Seems pointless to make Diving Elbow Drop or the Sharpshooter as a different finisher. Besides, it's nice to have the two different SCMs.

I completely forgot he did that Moonsault. I took a day break when I was making these and I ended up forgetting he did that.

And I had to decide between Lou Thesz and Neckbreaker. I think I'll end up giving HBK a neckbreaker in his Old School set, replacing the Wrist Arm & Elbow.

I disagree with the Edge Clothesline deal as he does the Shoulder Block more. And... I haven't been paying to the commentary... but I don't remember HBK using that high knee alot. I think I'll hold off until I see him use it again.

And... does he use the Rope Flip? I coulda swore all he used were Planchas now.

And I may use Chop & Punch Combo. I'll have to look and see how it looks again.

The Mexican Stretch was used against Rey Mysterio at the Eddie Tribute Show. It's the one where he pulls the guy back half way and then puts him in a chin lock.

And I dunno... I'll check out how HBK punches again to see the mounted punches.

And yeah... HBK's moves are a ****ing bitch to make.

[quote name='ZhangJunyi' post='88342' date='Apr 6 2006, 08:47 PM']I'll do changes tomorrow. But in brief...

I'll keep two SCMs as finishers. Seems pointless to make Diving Elbow Drop or the Sharpshooter as a different finisher. Besides, it's nice to have the two different SCMs.[/quote]

I'd say from WM22 that he'll use the [b]Diving Elbow Drop Pin 2[/b] as a finisher more often. [b]SCM 1[/b] is very very close to [b]Karate Kick 1[/b], the only differences are that he doesn't dance afterwards and less damage but other than that it's the same move. I think it's classic to have either the [b]Sharpshooter[/b] or [b]Diving Elbow Drop Pin 2[/b] s his second finisher, more so the [b]Sharpshooter[/b] as there's no other place for it in his moveset.

I don't think he's ever finished a match with the Sharpshooter, and recently he usually hits the Elbow Drop, then the SCM...it would be nice to have that old running Sweet Chin Music, it was a pretty cool alternative for the SCM, and it was more spontaneous than the front grapple one.

[quote name='Jos-B' post='88400' date='Apr 6 2006, 09:12 PM']I don't think he's ever finished a match with the Sharpshooter, and recently he usually hits the Elbow Drop, then the SCM...it would be nice to have that old running Sweet Chin Music, it was a pretty cool alternative for the SCM, and it was more spontaneous than the front grapple one.[/quote]

Maybe not recently, he hasn't finished a match with the [b]Sharpshooter[/b], but he has in the past, I'll give you that. I only suggested it as a finisher because it was no where else. As for the [b]Diving Elbow Drop Pin 2[/b], I suggested that because it looks more like his usual elbow drop with or without the pin, the regular [b]Diving Elbow Drop[/b] doesn't quite do it justice for me. [b]Karate Kick 1[/b] can be done as a dash move, so it's like the running SCM 1, it can also be "spontaneous" since you can hit it anywhere.

[b]Edit:[/b] I mentioned before [b]The Money Shot Pin[/b] as a diving move since he used to do it. I think I mention this a lot about the [b]Near Elbow Drop[/b] and it being basically useless to me, the [b]Diving Moonsault 1[/b] or [b]The Money Shot Pin[/b] I fell can replace it without a problem.

Well. I don't like wasting a whole grapple on Brawler. How about Speed? Where's the snap suplex? A kitchen sink (substitute the high knee lift like Mero does)? DDT 11 is in that grapple too, the one with the kip up. So is Back Chop 7. And then you just have to pick one other move he does. Brawler's only good for rugged guys like JBL and Batista.

Where's clothesline 13 (he usually does 2 in a row like Cena)? Where's the diving moonsault? And why near elbow drop? He usually goes long distances, and besides Diving Elbow Drop can work for close and far. Diving Elbow Drop 2 is crap for HBK. It hits with the wrong elbow and it pins.... besides, you can't do it and go for Sweet Chin Music 2 unless you have one that doesn't pin. Where's Polish Hammer 2 (I've seen him do this a bunch of times on RAW)? How about Groin Shaker instead of a move that really just irish whips? Not even a dropkick somewhere? Come on.

I figure this needs a lot of work.

Alright... fixed.

Update:
STANDING- Moves 2- Old School:
Wrist Clutch & Elbow -> Neckbreaker 6

GROUND- Grapple Moves:
Stomp On Leg -> Sharpshooter 1

CORNER- Grapple Moves:
Toss To Turnbuckle -> Chop & Punch Combo

DIVING- Downed:
Diving Elbow Drop -> Knee Drop 1
Near Elbow Drop -> Diving Moonsault 1

DASH- Running Grapples:
Neckbreaker 1 -> Lou Thesz Press

Update:
STANDING- Moves 2- Old School:
Wrist Clutch & Elbow -> Neckbreaker 6

GROUND- Grapple Moves:
Stomp On Leg -> Sharpshooter 1

CORNER- Grapple Moves:
Toss To Turnbuckle -> Chop & Punch Combo

DIVING- Downed:
Diving Elbow Drop -> Knee Drop 1
Near Elbow Drop -> Diving Moonsault 1

DASH- Running Grapples:
Neckbreaker 1 -> Lou Thesz Press

Now Ravnos... I have to disagree with you. I won't add speed because Kitchen Sink doesn't fit HBK, DDT 11 doesn't fit him, and I haven't seen HBK do a suplex in the past six months, let alone a Snap Suplex. Brawler is most certainly not only good for guys like Batista and JBL. After all, it has quite a few moves that fit him. Undertaker Knee Strike, Fury Punch 3, Mat Slam, and Elbow To Back Of Head 2 (Because they don't have a normal bionic elbow...) And I'd have to say none of those moves are too hoss-esque for HBK to pull off.

Clothesline 13 has been pitched for Shoulder Block 2, as he does it alot more. Clothesline 3 in Strikes is much closer to HBK's clotheslines, I think. I addressed the Elbow Drops and Moonsault previously... And when in the world did he ever use the Polish Hammer? Groin Shaker...? When does he do that? Besides, Elbow & Irish Whip does 6 Head damage. I don't mind the move at all either. And maybe young HBK can do a dropkick... but I haven't ever seen him do a dropkick in at least a year.

Please remember that all of the movesets I do are CURRENT movesets. Meaning if they used them back in the day and in their prime... I probably won't add them now due to the guy not using it in a decade.

I still think my idea about giving him the [b]Karate Kick 1[/b] as a [b]Dash[/b] move is good. You could, without trouble as to if he does it or not, give him the [b]Flying Forearm Smash 1[/b] as a [b]Rebound Attack[/b] because he does it most after hitting the ropes.

The only beef I have with the Karate Kick as a running move is it's like having the Sweet Chin Music as a regular move, it takes away from the special.

Edit: Oh, and Lionheart*, I said that I Don't think HBK should have the Sharpshooter...

I can understand that. I just thought that the [b]Flying Forearm Smash 1[/b] would be a whole lot better as a [b]Rebound[/b] attack since he does it after hitting the ropes. I explained my thoughts better I belive in my first post.

• 3 years later...

Archived