CAWS in SVR07

Cadia

Well there should be more layers, especially on PS3, isn't it using the memory sticks that have way more memory then memory cards? Unlimited layers would be cool, or taking ununused layers from CAWs with less layers to use for other CAWs.

There is going to be a hard drive, but Sony haven't announced whether it comes with the console or separately yet. Wonder why? hehe. I suspect we'll have to buy separately. Lots of developers are making games that need the hard drive though, so they'll either have to include it, or make it so that the games don't require it

[quote name='Mr. Dick Dan' post='87185' date='Apr 6 2006, 10:37 AM']hopefully they'll have 40-60 layers and 40-60 caw spaces[/quote]

maybe 100 layers should be good. because if you want to create like tekken, mortal kombat or ect.... which mean this must be look like in Jin, Raven (tekken), Sub-zero, and others.

Hope they will make a better mask like batman, the flash, green lantern, hank and other heroes and village (bad guys), need a cape with some of hero and village. like superman, batman and others.

hope they make a more teeth like vampire's teeth, more sharp teeth for any monster that you want to create.

need one glove and can which hand form left or right hand. like freddy krueger had only one glove.

[quote name='fillup0' post='93675' date='Apr 9 2006, 08:31 AM']i hope the clothes will be improved... also the face scanned superstars are sweaty, lets hope they make the caws sweaty too...[/quote]

But in the past you know the caws never come out the same as the actual superstars but i cant wait what people are gonna do when they make caws over on the site
I just cant wait what people are gonna come up with . . .

Guest DJ CENA
Moooooooore Layers!
More Pants by they you can´t choose the color and so, because they´re lookin better as the pant by them you can or must choose the color.
More and better masks.And a good suit like HHH or JBL had it.And hm i don´t know hows that names in english....hm wait a second.........Tie or so, i want that they´re lookin´better!The Tie´s (?) by SVR2006 lookin suckz, like painted :annoy: :nono:
I hope the caws are 100% better or Vince gimme one million Dollar!!!!!!

[quote name='Tom Rice' post='88186' date='Apr 6 2006, 06:42 PM']There is going to be a hard drive, but Sony haven't announced whether it comes with the console or separately yet. Wonder why? hehe. I suspect we'll have to buy separately. Lots of developers are making games that need the hard drive though, so they'll either have to include it, or make it so that the games don't require it[/quote]
Really? Cause accourding to the game trailers coverage of the GDC 2k6 the PS3 comes with a harddrive.

There's a video at their site [url="http://gametrailers.com/"]http://gametrailers.com/[/url] (it's a flash site, so i cannot provide a direct link).

I think they should make things like Hair more flexible. Such as, instead of like static 60 hair and like 15 you can change the length, you are given 5 or 6 where you can change the length, style, shape, and stuff. Like in the body morphing except more complex. That way you can create totally unique hair, for everything from the shaggy curly hair of people like Abyss to the spikey and stupid hair of Super Saiyans to the little balding, yet not a shaved head of people like Bruce Willis.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Xhumation' post='103464' date='Apr 16 2006, 09:41 PM']Acedent has a point
Clothes dont have much "flow" in SVR2006, but neither does hair, they should focus a little more on the look and flow of clothes and hair[/quote]

when mankind does his mandibale claw 2 be able 2 see mr. socco

there should be a thing were you can make attires for actual in game superstars and make the caws look more realistic body shine muscle texture and when you get a bold guy he doesnt have a gay line on his head!!!

Archived