What Moves Do You Want Back In The Game?

Cadia

I hope they have the Spirit Squad's lift up drop move.

Here are some moves I want in SvR07:
The C-4
TNA Moves(Not named the real names of the moves.)
RoH Moves (Same with TNA moves)
World's Strongest Slam
Kenny's Leg Drop
Edge's Spike DDT (Why'd they take that out and make it a super dirty move?)
Angle Slam as a normal Rear Grapple(Signature Move)

I want ALL old moves back, and EVERY special for EVERY WWE (TNA and ROH as well as Puro would be nice, but probably impossible) wrestler currently on the roster (or even two), in the game or omitted from the game, period. That would make me happy one happy guy.

Here's some more moves that I want in the game:
A better Dominator (The one in SvR06 looks horrible)
Finlay's Finisher
Mr. Kennedy's Finisher
Better RKO (Same as Dominator)
Super Angle Slam (Angle Slam off of the tope rope)
Falcon Arrow
All of the moves from DoR and DoR2
Boogeyman's Finisher ( I want to see how THQ makes Boogeyman's moveset)

[b]First of all....foreign games like King of Colloseum completely OWN any WWE game ever made in terms of moves and/or gameplay.....so I say, instead of deciding which moves to remove, they should just keep adding moves, especially since they're going into the next-gen game systems and they have all that xtra space(XBox 360, PS3....etc...).....so two suggestions:

- First of all, I, along with nearly EVERY wrestling gamer across the globe have finally took up arms and joined in unison to demand the revolutionary concept of [size=4]Create-A-Move mode[/size].....don't be lazy....this is ur F*ING JOB!!! U GUYS do this for a LIVING!!!......lol......im pretty sure you could find the time to pull this off, seeing as older games (non-wrestling) have already proved that this concept CAN indeed play out onto a video game......

-other than that...to stay on topic....I think they should bring back the original [u]Michinoku Driver[/u] and the [u]39 Stretch[/u] from the first SvR..........

;) ~~~~~~~b7~~~~~~~ ;) [/b]

[quote name='B7version1' post='97047' date='Apr 13 2006, 11:27 PM'][b]First of all....foreign games like King of Colloseum completely OWN any WWE game ever made in terms of moves and/or gameplay.....so I say, instead of deciding which moves to remove, they should just keep adding moves, especially since they're going into the next-gen game systems and they have all that xtra space(XBox 360, PS3....etc...).....so two suggestions:

- First of all, I, along with nearly EVERY wrestling gamer across the globe have finally took up arms and joined in unison to demand the revolutionary concept of [size=4]Create-A-Move mode[/size].....don't be lazy....this is ur F*ING JOB!!! U GUYS do this for a LIVING!!!......lol......im pretty sure you could find the time to pull this off, seeing as older games (non-wrestling) have already proved that this concept CAN indeed play out onto a video game......

-other than that...to stay on topic....I think they should bring back the original [u]Michinoku Driver[/u] and the [u]39 Stretch[/u] from the first SvR..........

;) ~~~~~~~b7~~~~~~~ ;) [/b][/quote]

Hmm...King of Colloseum, never heard of it. What's it for, and could I possibly get it for the PC or something? The only other wrestling series I'm familiar with is Fire Pro Wrestling, which is always awesome.

Archived