Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cadia

Music In SVR07

I hope they have like Old themes for the superstars . . .

Maybe not set as default but if you wanted there old theme music then they were right there in the game . ..

[quote name='TD23' post='88206' date='Apr 6 2006, 04:48 PM']It should be custom tracks for PSP and PS3[/quote]

I think it will be able to for PS3 . . .

definitely custom tracks, that's what i really needed this yr, for either the XBOX 360 or PS3

Sorry it's off topic but Mmm i just saw that Trish / Mickie Avatar ;).
I recon you should be able to actually put it on manually without buying equipment to do it...

[quote]They have been good, i want Disturbed's - 10,000 Fist song[/quote]

I agree with you 100% there. I love Disturbed and I hope they have some music in SvR07.

[quote name='youcantseeme253' post='88297' date='Apr 7 2006, 01:31 AM'][quote name='TD23' post='88206' date='Apr 6 2006, 04:48 PM']
It should be custom tracks for PSP and PS3[/quote]

I think it will be able to for PS3 . . .
[/quote]

would be easier for psp than ps3

I'm still hoping that PS3 has a hard drive and that we can use our own custom playlists for our entrance music. I get sick of the superstar music and the other music just sucks.

[quote name='Flash412' post='89207' date='Apr 7 2006, 09:54 AM']I want HHH's King of King's Music :)[/quote]

That would be amazing! I thought he was going to use that all the time, but then at WM they switched out of it and just played his regular theme. But then they played it when he came out during his promo, so who knows...

I want the full, FULL version of the WWE themes, it's annoying to me in SvR 2006 when someone's music replays because I made a custom entrance, like Kurt Angle's...

[quote name='Southern Comfort' post='88969' date='Apr 7 2006, 06:21 AM']Custom soundtracks would be the best.[/quote]

that would be nice