are these any good?

TheTrueDecoy

[quote name='rusty' post='1123485' date='Dec 30 2006, 11:53 AM'][quote name='James23 The Legend' post='1120165' date='Dec 29 2006, 10:48 PM']why is there a big ass cut across his face?
take that away
make face thinner
and make him look more Italian (some how)[/quote]

Its scarface you dumbass
[/quote]
don't call him dumbass though he is one :nono: but your caw needs alot of work cause it suck like you and this forum

[quote name='TX-FLYIST-BOY' post='1123521' date='Dec 30 2006, 12:59 PM'][quote name='rusty' post='1123485' date='Dec 30 2006, 11:53 AM'][quote name='James23 The Legend' post='1120165' date='Dec 29 2006, 10:48 PM']why is there a big ass cut across his face?
take that away
make face thinner

Its scarface you dumbass
[/quote]
don't call him dumbass though he is one :nono: but your caw needs alot of work cause it suck like you and this forum
[/quote]

How about shutting the hell up

ermm...i hate to break it to you, james23 rhyno, but scarface is not italian, he is cuban. and while his scar isnt nearly that visible, you are still an ass. i have seen some of your other posts, and you can really hurt someone with the things you say, james23rhyno.appreciate his effort at least, i mean jesus christ, james23rhyno, lemme see your attempt, asswad.

ermm...i hate to break it to you, james23 rhyno, but scarface is not italian, he is cuban. and while his scar isnt nearly that visible, you are still an ass. i have seen some of your other posts, and you can really hurt someone with the things you say, james23rhyno.appreciate his effort at least, i mean jesus christ, james23rhyno, lemme see your attempt, asswad.

[quote name='rusty' post='1136081' date='Jan 1 2007, 04:11 AM'][quote name='TX-FLYIST-BOY' post='1123521' date='Dec 30 2006, 12:59 PM'][quote name='rusty' post='1123485' date='Dec 30 2006, 11:53 AM'][quote name='James23 The Legend' post='1120165' date='Dec 29 2006, 10:48 PM']why is there a big ass cut across his face?
take that away
make face thinner

Its scarface you dumbass
[/quote]
[/quote]

How about shutting the hell up
[/quote]

MMMM....CYBA BEEF!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived