Adolf Hitler Moveset

Trunksoul

Ring in: Booker T
Ring out: Roll Down
Taunts: Christian 1, Vince McMahon, Spirited, Scratching Arm (in game the hand is open)
Fighting Stance: Chris Jericho
Walking Motion: Booker T
Running Motion: Normal (or women if you like)

Strike Attacks: Woman's Slap 2, Women's Toe Kick, Combination 1, Haymaker, Dupree Punches, Knee Attack 2
Clean: Body Knee Strike, Arm Wringer Flip, Snapmare 2, Side slam 1, Gutbuster 2
Dirty: Eye Rake 2, Low Blow 5, Low Blow 3, low blow 4, low blow 5
Submission: Big Shoulder Claw 1, Cena Underhook, Hammerlock, Cena Underhook, Big Shoulder Claw
Brawler: Finishing punch, last call, outlaw knee strike 1, back club, cat fight
Power: Giant Push, Suplex to front slam, back chop 7, choke toss, spinebuster 4
Luchador: Gory Special 1, Gory Special 2, Tilt A Whirl Side Slam 1, Hurracanrana 8, Hurracanrana 7

or if you're trying to be realistic:

Instead of Luchador: European Uppercut, Neckbreaker 14, Fury Punch 4, Back chop 6, Deep Breath 1
Grapple Attacks: Grapple Punch 1, Grapple Body Attack 1, Grapple Elbow Strike 1
Grapple From Behind: Atomic Drop, German Suplex 4, Backbreaker 6, Bow & Arrow 4, Full Nelson or Low Blow 6 (repeat for groggy)

Ground Strike Attacks: Woman's Angry Stomp, woman's angry stomp, booker t stomp,
Ground Grapple: Body Kick, Choke 2, Foot Stamp or Camel Clutch 4, Kick To Back, punch to groin, toss 2,

Corner Strike Attack: Turnbuckle Clothesline 1, Running Shoulder Attack
Corner Grapple: Body Strikes, Heavy Combo 2, Foot Choke 1, Hanging in reverse, Flair Walk
Corner Behind Grapple: Toss into ring post, Illegal Pin, Tie to tree of woe, Tie to tree of woe, Super Back Suplex

Groggy on Ropes: Fury Strikes
Rebound Attack: Knee Attack 2, elbow drop 6, Vaulting Body Press
Diving out of ring: Dive through ropes

Diving: Double Axe Handle, Diving Spear, Diving Fist Drop, Knee Drop 1, Diving Elbow Drop 2

Running Strikes: Benoit Attack, knee attack 2
Running Grapples: Spear 1, Spear 2 or Head Pound
Rear Running Grapples: Bull Dog 6, Triple H Low Kick
Running Ground Attack: Double Axe Handle, Elbow Drop 6
Counter Attack: Spear 2, Reverse Atomic Drop, Spear 2

Tag Team: Default

Special: Octopus Stetch (Swatstika Stetch), and (I'm sorry I couldn't resist) The (N A Z I) People's Elbow
Signature: German Suplex 4, Body Kick, Women's Angry Stomp
Chair Special: Guillotine
Combination: Dupree Punches, Quick Jab, Strong Right Punch

Note: I'm sorry if some moves are a little too out of place like the last call and suplex to front slam, he is made with online play online and mainly attacks the body.

is there an adolf hitler caw posted cause i want him to kick everyones ass

ill make an army and then they will follow hitler and kill everyone so ill make it a handicap match between hitler and his army against joy giovanni yes yes hahahaha so do you have a hitler caw posted

[quote name='Jos-B' post='85135' date='Apr 5 2006, 03:25 PM']^ That's slightly disturbing...And I would have given him the German Suplex as a special...[/quote]
german suplex... hahaha thats really funny... if i ever made hitler i should defnitely whoop his ass in a tlc match

Wat is the point in making a moveset 4 someone who is not even a wrestler.

There is really no need. It is a complete waste of time and also making celebrities as well is pretty pointless cause they 2 r not even wrestlers.

So how about we c people try and make proper wrestlers that the caws site doesnt have yet. Like Essa Rios (aka Mr Aguila), Blitzreig, The Great Sasuke etc etc. And 4 please stop making Bobby Lashley and Matt Hardy cause there is enough on the caws site now.

[quote name='Sawyer' post='98494' date='Apr 14 2006, 07:18 PM']That's not cool motherf*cking n.a.z.i[/quote]

I'm hispanic, and if you take a look at the moveset you'll see that it's meant to be funny and portray hitler as crazy in a comical sort of way. Someone else made hitler first and I got inspired to make a moveset for him.

Hitler has been mocked and featured in many different places, just look up old captain america comic book covers and political cartoons if you don't believe me. Yea he's a monster, so? I don't see other people tripping out when they make a satan CAW. It's funny because of the shock value and it's funny cuz it can catch people by surprise.

Also to the guy who asked why make movesets for celebrities I'll just say this: Making a good moveset for a celebrity is hard, and if you don't make a good one you won't get the feel that you are using or fighting against said character. I understand the frustation of people getting mad at caw creators that make people who are already in the game, but even then I understand it's the CAW creator's choice and they may just be looking for a challenge. There are enough movesets out there for existing wrestlers, and there's already a pretty complete finishing move list (not to mention wiki for some of their signature moves) so if anything we need more non-wrestler movesets since there are so few as is.

Not everyone just wants to make wrestlers, sometimes you see a really good Hulk or Venom and you want to make them.... but then you play them and you're like "meh". You know why? Well probably because you just slapped on a random moves and finishers and so they play nothing like Hulk or Venom would. Now when someone puts some thought into a non-wrestler moveset and makes them resemble the actions of the character it becomes alot more fun to play as them or against them. That's why I do it.

My mathematics teacher said that Hitler wasn't honestly good or bad... He said he should honestly say Hitler was mad and insane because there were too many evidences in his life like : "There are sweet Arian people and evil and demonic jude people...". I must say I personaly think my mathematics teacher is the only insane one in that whole story but it made me waste a lesson, which is great. He said all that to prove us that the only problem with physics (which has nothing to do with his lesson) was the evidence... Several days later, he said us that our desks weren't really existing and that, ignoring the fact that he said otherwise several days earlier, it had nothing to do with "cantic" (don't know how to translate it, it's "cantique" in French) physics... Kinda confusing. He also said the Earth wasn't really spherical because it was too evident, he said that we should think about it and realise... Hence why it is evident that he is insane.
I hope this is funny enough to make you lough, it's the reality about certain of my teachers...

• 3 years later...

Archived