JBL
Daivari *tag champs*
Hassan *tag champs*
Kurt Angle *World Champ*
Michelle McCool
Mysterio *cruiserweight champ*
Benjamin
Tajiri

so far i'm winning but i don't know who to add and trade.

if kane is injured i suggest you make them drop the title's and host a match for the new champions...you cant keep the tag title on kane if he aint gonna be there..plus you have great woman's champion :D.

bring edge and christian to raw somehow and make them as a tag team to start then let them fued each other then push one of them to main event...
thats all i can think of so far..

[quote name='KBC' post='84780' date='Apr 5 2006, 12:42 PM']if kane is injured i suggest you make them drop the title's and host a match for the new champions...you cant keep the tag title on kane if he aint gonna be there..plus you have great woman's champion :D.

bring edge and christian to raw somehow and make them as a tag team to start then let them fued each other then push one of them to main event...
thats all i can think of so far..[/quote]

thanks, i just stripped the tag titles from big show and kane, he was unsatisfied, but he still has like 5 weeks left to be 100% so he can just be unhappy.

Dont worry about Kane at the moment if he is out with an injury...just make sure you do a superstar return promo when he has one week left before returning...that way he popularity will boost back up...when he does come back team him back with the big show (i suggest leaving the big show out of programming for a while too, he may not like it but it will probably be worth it), then get them into a fued with the currect tag team champs then have them winthe gold back.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived