Black Cat

Melinas Jet Set #1 Fan

[img]http://marvel.com/universe3zx/images/2/2b/Cat_inline.jpg[/img][img]http://marvel.com/universe3zx/images/d/d6/Black_cat_small.jpg[/img]I saw were everyone is making superheros they like so I figured I would make my favoriet so she is in the works now and her is what I have so far...

Name: Felcia Hardy
Hud: Felicia
Nickname: The Black Cat
Nickname placement: Suffix
Announcer Intro: The Cat
Hometown: New York
Weight Class: 120 Lbs
Match Tactic: Clean (Her latest storyline) or Dirty (her original storyline when she was a catburgaler)
Show: Any
Voice: 1
Match Specialty: None

Face Parts.....

Hair: 1/38-X: 80 Y:-39 Shade: 20 Hair Scale: 100
eyes: 3/8- X:45 Y:0 Shade: -49
eyebrows: 2/54- X:88 Y:0 Shade:0
Eyelashes: 3- X:0 Y:-100 Shade: -100
Lips: 45/45- X:-94 Y:9 Shade: -19
Teeth: Default
Makeup:1/65- X:0 Y:-100 Shade: -100 Alpha:100
Makeup:29/65- X:-100 Y:0 Shade:38 Alpha:9
Head Morphing.....

Head: default
Forehead: 0,0,0,0

Face Morphing.....

Eyebrows: 0, 0, 0, 0
Eyes: 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
Nose: 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,0, 0, 0
Cheeks 0, 0, 0, 0
Mouth: 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
Jaw: 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
ears: 0, 0, 0, 0
Skin Aging: 0
Body Skin 1- X:90 Y:0 Shade:0
Bodyhair: Default

Body Type -8
Neck: 0, 0, 0
Chest: 19, -9, 4Bust: 19, 29, 9
Shoulder: 0, 0, 0
Abdomen 4, -4, -4
Waist: 4, 4
Arms: 9, 4, 4
Hands: 9, 4, 4
Legs: 9,4,4
Feet: 2,1,1

Body Height: smallest 5'10"

Attire
Underwear: Default
Women’s Clothing 47/48-X:0 Y:-100 Shade: -100 & Slim fitting stylization
Face Paint: 85/154-X:0 Y:-100 Shade: -100 Alpha:100
Face Paint: 58/154-X:0 Y:-100 Shade: -100 Alpha:100
Face Design: 93/137-2nd largest Vertical & Largest Horizontal- place were bottom point is even with nose. X:-100 Y:-56 Shade:40 Alpha:100
Wristbands 1/22- X:0 Y:-100 Shade: -100 Alpha:100 Length: 100
Wristbands 2/22- X:0 Y:-100 Shade:13Alpha:100 Length: 50
*Next 3 layers on upper left arm*
Design 103/137-Largest V&H place wrapping around the upper part of the arm were skin is show between the shirt and wristbands X:0 Y:-100 Shade:13Alpha:100
*Next 3 layers on upper right arm*
Design 103/137-Largest V&H place wrapping around the upper part of the arm were skin is show between the shirt and wristbands X:0 Y:-100 Shade:13Alpha:100
Socks 1/18- X:-100 Y:-100 Shade 100 Alpha: 100 Lenght:50
Socks 1/18- X:-100 Y:-100 Shade -100 Alpha: 100 Lenght:0
Tights 1/20- X:-100 Y:-100 Shade -100 Alpha: 100 Lenght:60
Gloves: 2/17-X:-100 Y:-100 Shade -100
Shoes: 21/24-X:-100 Y:-100 Shade -100

A.I. Fighting Styles
1:Luchador
2:Brawler

Crowd Signs
Sign1&3: Page 22/22 last Sign top row purple with star and says something DIVA
Sign2&4: Diva Fiva

Fighting Style(s):
Gymnast
Acrobat
Martialtist

If anyone would like to help out with pics it would be greatly appreciated

I am working on the scaling now so the edits should be up soon.

No no no. That is what I had for her last night off her marvel.com profile that is just to let all of you know what I have in the works. Sorry about that I have here finished but most of her scaling is still default but I can post her as she if all of you would like that I am getting so pics offline right now for reff. pics so I can give her facial and body scaling. I have a so-so entrance and a moveset allready made for her so they will be posted soon.

hey i just made the black cat caw and then i deleted it because this person doesn't read spider-man at all first of thing the black cat's real name is not black cat her real name is felica hardy that's the first thing 2 the black cats mask doesn't have cat ears 3 she wasn't a good guy to begin with she was a bad guy until spidey caught her and put her in jail 4 she didn't always wear black when she first debuted in spider-man her costume was a real dark blue i don't know where this person got the info about her but i'll tell you one thing it wasn't from marvel comics.com because i've been on there and they would never give misinfo like that ever 5 if you want more info on a character like black cat etc go to a comic book store and buy a comic that marvel does every year called the offical handbook of the marvel universe and that has up to date info on every character in the marvel universe in fact they're going to do an issue about spidey and his friends and foes and it'll have up to date info about black cat in there and the issue goes on sale shortly so check it out you might learn something that you didn't know before

^^^^Sorry! I thought that putting Felicia Hardy would confuse people about the charter so that is why I put her name as Black Cat and as for her costume I had the action figure when I was little and I found it to make her so that is why she has a black costume not dark blue. Also she dose not have Cat ears either. So if you have any thing eles to say please say so.

I just posted two helps pics of her to help makes see some images of her.

[quote name='Melinas Jet Set #1 Fan' post='1077642' date='Dec 23 2006, 10:01 AM']^^^^Sorry! I thought that putting Felicia Hardy would confuse people about the charter so that is why I put her name as Black Cat and as for her costume I had the action figure when I was little and I found it to make her so that is why she has a black costume not dark blue. Also she dose not have Cat ears either. So if you have any thing eles to say please say so.

I just posted two helps pics of her to help makes see some images of her.[/quote]

puttng her name as black cat would be the right thing to do. When I made spiderman does that mean I should call him peter NO or make batman and call him bruce NO that is there secret identity. so td34x get off his back. Can't wait to see pics of this looks good by the formula

[quote name='td34x' post='1076330' date='Dec 23 2006, 04:03 AM']hey i just made the black cat caw and then i deleted it because this person doesn't read spider-man at all first of thing the black cat's real name is not black cat her real name is felica hardy that's the first thing 2 the black cats mask doesn't have cat ears 3 she wasn't a good guy to begin with she was a bad guy until spidey caught her and put her in jail 4 she didn't always wear black when she first debuted in spider-man her costume was a real dark blue i don't know where this person got the info about her but i'll tell you one thing it wasn't from marvel comics.com because i've been on there and they would never give misinfo like that ever 5 if you want more info on a character like black cat etc go to a comic book store and buy a comic that marvel does every year called the offical handbook of the marvel universe and that has up to date info on every character in the marvel universe in fact they're going to do an issue about spidey and his friends and foes and it'll have up to date info about black cat in there and the issue goes on sale shortly so check it out you might learn something that you didn't know before[/quote]
I feel forced to reply to this since I am actually old enough to have READ the books instead of just going to a website.
1. I would put Black Cat as her name, Cat as her HUD and optional Felicia Hardy as her nickname (especially since her identity was widely known)
2. Yeah. No ears. Sorry.
3. She was never a "good girl". Even after her "transformation", she still operated in the grey areas of life.
4. Her costume was ALWAYS black. What you may not realize is that when black is lit, it shows as a really dark blue. the artists did that to show realism. My suggestions for recreating this would be to set your color to a nice blue then do the light/dark slider not quite all the way. That way it's black but the reflected light will appear slightly blue.

As far as your caw itself, I can't say anything cuz I can't find the piccies in any of your posts :'( If you add piccies after the fact, you should edit the first post and put them in there :D

[quote name='raw316' post='1078636' date='Dec 23 2006, 12:24 PM'][quote name='Melinas Jet Set #1 Fan' post='1077642' date='Dec 23 2006, 10:01 AM']^^^^Sorry! I thought that putting Felicia Hardy would confuse people about the charter so that is why I put her name as Black Cat and as for her costume I had the action figure when I was little and I found it to make her so that is why she has a black costume not dark blue. Also she dose not have Cat ears either. So if you have any thing eles to say please say so.

I just posted two helps pics of her to help makes see some images of her.[/quote]

puttng her name as black cat would be the right thing to do. When I made spiderman does that mean I should call him peter NO or make batman and call him bruce NO that is there secret identity. so td34x get off his back. Can't wait to see pics of this looks good by the formula
[/quote]
hey raw316 you get off my back i'm just pointing out something to try and help the guy and you butted in well i got something to tell you to quote the rock know your role and shut your mouth because if you butt in to my talking to the guy again then i 'll ask the guy that runs this site to ban you and by the way you spelled their wrong because when you talk about a person it's spelled their not there and i know that is her secret identity i'm just saying and by the way when she is ultimate black cat her costume has cat ears on it did you know that huh? mr. i know my comic books so like i said don't butt in again because you'll wish you didn't my friend ah the heck with it if you guys can't take a little feedback on caws then maybe you shouldn't make them i mean the guy asked for feedback and i gave it to him granted it's not what he wanted to hear but that's what i gave him i mean you guys ask for feedback on your caws but you got to know not all feedback is going to be good so like i said if you can't take it then just stop making caws all you're doing is crying when someone gives you something that you don't want to hear well deal with it

[quote name='td34x' post='1166764' date='Jan 5 2007, 09:14 PM'][quote name='raw316' post='1078636' date='Dec 23 2006, 12:24 PM'][quote name='Melinas Jet Set #1 Fan' post='1077642' date='Dec 23 2006, 10:01 AM']^^^^Sorry! I thought that putting Felicia Hardy would confuse people about the charter so that is why I put her name as Black Cat and as for her costume I had the action figure when I was little and I found it to make her so that is why she has a black costume not dark blue. Also she dose not have Cat ears either. So if you have any thing eles to say please say so.

[/quote]
hey raw316 you get off my back i'm just pointing out something to try and help the guy and you butted in well i got something to tell you to quote the rock know your role and shut your mouth because if you butt in to my talking to the guy again then i 'll ask the guy that runs this site to ban you and by the way you spelled their wrong because when you talk about a person it's spelled their not there and i know that is her secret identity i'm just saying and by the way when she is ultimate black cat her costume has cat ears on it did you know that huh? mr. i know my comic books so like i said don't butt in again because you'll wish you didn't my friend ah the heck with it if you guys can't take a little feedback on caws then maybe you shouldn't make them i mean the guy asked for feedback and i gave it to him granted it's not what he wanted to hear but that's what i gave him i mean you guys ask for feedback on your caws but you got to know not all feedback is going to be good so like i said if you can't take it then just stop making caws all you're doing is crying when someone gives you something that you don't want to hear well deal with it
[/quote]

man, please learn how to add some punctuation! it is very annoying to have to read one whole sentences of rubbish that is like 10 lines long.

[quote name='td34x' post='1166764' date='Jan 5 2007, 11:14 PM'][quote name='raw316' post='1078636' date='Dec 23 2006, 12:24 PM'][quote name='Melinas Jet Set #1 Fan' post='1077642' date='Dec 23 2006, 10:01 AM']^^^^Sorry! I thought that putting Felicia Hardy would confuse people about the charter so that is why I put her name as Black Cat and as for her costume I had the action figure when I was little and I found it to make her so that is why she has a black costume not dark blue. Also she dose not have Cat ears either. So if you have any thing eles to say please say so.

[/quote]
[/quote]

:offtopic: Dude don't even try to threaten me you jumped the dudes case about stupid little stuff. People here take feedback just fine if it's justifiable. Sorry to say but yes I knew ultimate version has cat ears I've been collecting comics since 1990 so don't try to tell me whats what.

sorry had to get that out. I made this caw and it looks pretty good not bad. I'm even thinking about making one of my own for my marvel save. Keep up the good work

way off topic :hey td34x you said u were going to get raw316 banned? how by telling tom "oh he told me that my post was pointless".....well i got news for you buddy, they wont ban him cause he did nothing wrong, so why do you watch how you reply to others on this site.

Back on topic: just finished making this caw again (my mem card died on me :S) and yea it looks pretty damn good, could use some changes here and there but still pretty good, Melinas Jet Set #1 Fan if you still need some pics for this ill be happy to take some for you

Melina's is right

[url="http://www.marvelcomics.com/universe/Black_Cat"]http://www.marvelcomics.com/universe/Black_Cat[/url]

And so is the other dude

[url="http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/blackcat.htm"]http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/blackcat.htm[/url]

Now instead of arguing why not just tell Melina's what you think needs to be change or make the CAW and change it yourself?

• 1 month later...
[quote name='JosephCAW' post='1171833' date='Jan 7 2007, 01:05 AM']way off topic :hey td34x you said u were going to get raw316 banned? how by telling tom "oh he told me that my post was pointless".....well i got news for you buddy, they wont ban him cause he did nothing wrong, so why do you watch how you reply to others on this site.

Back on topic: just finished making this caw again (my mem card died on me :S) and yea it looks pretty damn good, could use some changes here and there but still pretty good, Melinas Jet Set #1 Fan if you still need some pics for this ill be happy to take some for you[/quote]
hey josephcaw first of all he jumped in my biz when i was giving feedback on his caw and besides that i think i should have some say in this i mean all i did was give this guy a little feedback and it may not be what he wanted to hear but it's what he got and raw316 who i have respect for jumped in to defend him when it wasn't his say in the matter but let me tell you something guys i'm sorry if i did that it's just i'm not my self right now i n case you guys are wondering my dad just went through a really big knee replacement thing and he's still in the er and they don't know when he'll be going home so if you hate me because of that for what i did then i'll understand if you don't want me on this website anymore i'll just save you the trouble and ban myself i mean i'm such a big jerk!

Archived