JeffM_Hardy89

i need to know some other people's finishers as well
Kenny from the spirit squad
Johnny from the spirit squad
Christopher Daniels "Fallen Angel"
Alex Shelley
Shannon Moore

that would help thank you

[quote name='The#1Nero' post='1051828' date='Dec 18 2006, 04:40 PM'][quote name='JeffM_Hardy89' post='1051813' date='Dec 18 2006, 05:38 PM'][quote name='The#1Nero' post='1051811' date='Dec 18 2006, 04:37 PM']obviosly the vertibreaker its like perfect[/quote]
are you sure?
[/quote]
did u try it?
[/quote]
not yet

Shows that your not a Homicide fan or seen him wrestle at all if you don't know what the Cop/Gringo Killer looks like. It IS the Vertabreaker.

Kenny - RKO and Diving Leg Drop
Daniels - Edgecution or Code of Silence (though Edgecution looks more like it), and Falling Slam? Moonsault? w/e.
Alex Shelley - Crossface, Swinging Neckbreaker, Complete Shot or Northern Lights Bomb
Shanoon Moore - Rolling Thunder (off turnbuckle)

[quote name='-FallenOne' post='1051892' date='Dec 18 2006, 04:49 PM']Shows that your not a Homicide fan or seen him wrestle at all if you don't know what the Cop/Gringo Killer looks like. It IS the Vertabreaker.

Kenny - RKO and Diving Leg Drop
Daniels - Edgecution or Code of Silence (though Edgecution looks more like it), and Falling Slam? Moonsault? w/e.
Alex Shelley - Crossface, Swinging Neckbreaker, Complete Shot or Northern Lights Bomb
Shanoon Moore - Rolling Thunder (off turnbuckle)[/quote]
well i dont have spike tv anymore we just cut half our tv shows off so i only get up to channel 32 cuz the bills got so high. sooo i have never seen him or his finishers.

[quote name='gotricebtch808' post='1051981' date='Dec 18 2006, 05:01 PM'][quote name='rated rko rules' post='1051836' date='Dec 18 2006, 04:42 PM']what you mean[/quote]

stop spamming

but you stay on topic vertebreaker is the gringo killer. for daniels finishers use edgecution and the lionsault.
[/quote]
okie dokie arkichokie

Kenny from the spirit squad - Diving Leg Drop or the RKO for his OVW finisher
Johnny from the spirit squad - Step Up Enzuguiri for the Johnny-Go-Round
Christopher Daniels "Fallen Angel" - Edgecution for the Angel's Wings
Alex Shelley - there's a variety, Backcracker for his Lung Blower, Swinging Neckbreaker/Complete Shot/Cool Shot for the Shellshock, the Ninja for his Shiranui, the Crossface for his Border City Stretch...
Shannon Moore - Whisper in the Wind for his Halo and the Over Castle for the Moorgasm

Archived