the Dude Love vs. Mankind, Mick Foley, and Cactus Jack challenge

warisraw

[quote name='A C D Charisma' post='1051433' date='Dec 18 2006, 06:36 PM'][size=1]How do people have a hard time with this challenge? All I did was beat one up by the entrance and got him counted out. 1 minute it took me to beat this challenged.[/size][/quote]

I tried that, but the other two keep going in and out of the ring
so the ring count keeps getting restarted

[quote name='TheDiamondHHH4Life' post='1052313' date='Dec 18 2006, 09:24 PM']i did the count out thing too, just beat him up closer to the ring, maybe right where the entrance ramp ends[/quote]

i tried that too man lol
but like i said before..
the other two just keep going in and out of the ring
thus the count starts over and over and over

[quote name='warisraw' post='1052659' date='Dec 19 2006, 04:16 AM'][quote name='TheDiamondHHH4Life' post='1052313' date='Dec 18 2006, 09:24 PM']i did the count out thing too, just beat him up closer to the ring, maybe right where the entrance ramp ends[/quote]

i tried that too man lol
but like i said before..
the other two just keep going in and out of the ring
thus the count starts over and over and over
[/quote]

My way:
make anyone of their body red.
then,irish whip the guy.(waste your time with the other 2 in the ring.)
the red body guy will be count out.

[quote name='warisraw' post='1051452' date='Dec 18 2006, 06:39 PM'][quote name='A C D Charisma' post='1051433' date='Dec 18 2006, 06:36 PM'][size=1]How do people have a hard time with this challenge? All I did was beat one up by the entrance and got him counted out. 1 minute it took me to beat this challenged.[/size][/quote]

I tried that, but the other two keep going in and out of the ring
so the ring count keeps getting restarted
[/quote]

[quote name='RatedRSuperstar' post='1052695' date='Dec 18 2006, 11:27 PM']the same thing kept happing to me turn DQ off and beat the crap outa one of them outside and that worked for me it was like the other 2 were afraid to come out[/quote]
rated r by any chance was the guy that u counted out mankind because whenever i pinned or put him in a submission none of the other guys would do anything and they didnt break up the count whenever he was outside either.... so i say focus on mankind and count him out to make it easier or just beat the hell out of him and then pin.

i FINALLY beat this challenge last night!!
i took Cactus Jack outside, about halfway up the ramp
and I just did a bunch of moves on him
Mankind, and Mick headed back to the ring at about the count of 5
and that left me alone with Cactus
I headed back to the ring at the count of 9 with Cactus still down

AND WON! WOOOO lol

I counted one of em out. I beat the crap outta Foley till he was red, avoiding the other 2 in the process. When there were 8 seconds left, and we were both outside of the ring, I irish whipped him (hard) all the way to the top of the ramp. The A.I is so tupid, they wont even run back, and they waste at most...4 seconds (Count out seconds) walking back.

Archived