Which Game Took You Longest and Shortest to Complete?

Twiggles

Well, the topic is pretty self-explanatory. Which game has taken you the longest to complete? For me, it was Final Fantasy VIII. I think all together, the total gaming play time was about 56 hours. :fedup: I think it took me at least 7 months to beat though. I spent a lot of time on sidequests, but damn that game was really hard sometimes and seemed endless with the different locations... Very vast. And the shortest time it took me to complete a game was Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. It was really easy... REALLY easy. :P

Longest: Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest

Shortest: Dynamite Cop and WWF Royal Rumble *both are Dreamcast games*, Karaoke Revolution Vol. 2 *didn't sing all of the songs but did complete all the stages*, and finally......Super Smash Bros. Melee

Guest .::Omarinho::.
Shortest: WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006. It took me 2 whole days to finish it and it was so short I just took time because I needed a break off the PS2.
Longest: Pro Evolution Soccer 5 International Cup Mode. It took me loads of hours to beat 31 other teams.

Longest:No Mercy For N64 Took Me 3 Years! I didn't play after a while then i did and i almost beat and the damn memory was lost and i had to do it over again.

Shortest: Comp Game Called Neteraul My Friend Actually Made It Took Me 30 Minute's It Was A 1 Mission Game Lol..So

Longest a game took for me to complete?
Hmmm, probably FF7 or FFX-2 because they were both quite difficult for me and took me a very long time to finish.

The shortest a game took for me to complete?
Well I finished Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater in 2 days, I finished LOZ: Twilight Princess in a week, and I finished SVR07 in about 2 weeks.

Longest: GTA: San Andreas, took me a few months to get everything. Quite annoying in the end, especially after my friends little brother "accidentally" deleted the memory of the game. I haven't completed again, I keep getting stuck for some reason :S.

Shortest: Probably Celebrity Death match, it took me about half hour.

[quote name='Captain Norris' post='1076362' date='Dec 23 2006, 10:21 PM'][quote name='Ewok_3000' post='1058546' date='Dec 20 2006, 02:53 AM']Shortest: Tekken 4 (took a day and a half to beat)
Longest: Tekken 5. Jinpachi is extremely hard to beat...especially with every character.[/quote]

Not really. You could just sidestep the fireball ;)
[/quote]
I did...only figured that out when I had 3-4 characters to finish the game with.
My technique was to go up, and hit him with everything I got.
Best with this technique was Bryan...he's my fave.

Archived