Rock vs Stone cold Wrestlemania 17

The_Great_One

Does anybody else think that the rock vs stone cold at wrestlemania 17 was like the greatest match ever in the WWE, it had a great feud leading up too it and the end made me want to watch Raw really badly

i Dont watch much other matches outside of WWE so this is pretty much the greatest match i think i ever seen

[quote name='HHH4EVER' post='1047511' date='Dec 17 2006, 10:33 PM']itz definetly up there,but for me itz hard to find "the greatest match ever"[/quote]
i just watched Wm 17 on staurday and right after the great HHH vs taker match it was this match and it had me jumpin sayin its over like at least 6 times and big kick outs and it went a little hardcore, well maybe u cant call it he best match but ight after i watched it i just said wow that was the best match i ever think i saw, theres not many matches that giv me that feeling

[quote name='The_Great_One' post='1047295' date='Dec 17 2006, 08:47 PM']Does anybody else think that the rock vs stone cold at wrestlemania 17 was like the greatest match ever in the WWE, it had a great feud leading up too it and the end made me want to watch Raw really badly

i Dont watch much other matches outside of WWE so this is pretty much the greatest match i think i ever seen[/quote]

that was a great match :scsa: :scsa:

i dont know about the greatest match, but my fave three are at that event,

1. Stone Cold vs The Rock in a no DQ single for the WWF title
2. Shane O'Mac vs Vince McMahon in a Street Match
3. TLC 2 :Dudleyz (with interferance of Spike) vs Hardys (with interferance of Lita vs E&C (with interferance of Rhyno) for the WWF Tag Titles

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='danylee316' post='1127710' date='Dec 30 2006, 08:08 PM'][quote name='Ewok_3000' post='1048234' date='Dec 18 2006, 11:17 AM']It's one of my fave matches of all time.
It's better than when they met at Wrestlemania 15 and Wrestlemania 19.[/quote]

I thought the match at XV was better
[/quote]
I was just about to post that

I loved the energy and the great wrestling in that specific confrontation

[quote name='Ewok_3000' post='1048234' date='Dec 18 2006, 05:17 AM']It's one of my fave matches of all time.
It's better than when they met at Wrestlemania 15 and Wrestlemania 19.[/quote]
I thought the match at 19 was better. I mean Austin's last match and if you wanna talk about buildup than just add up every match they've been in including WM17. Thier whole careers were buildup for this match. And the action I thought was better too.

Archived