CaW Clan Players To Avoid List NEW***COMPILED LIST!!!!

CaW-RJT-Leader

Yes I looked at your pinned down pta list and was shocked :???:
to find Delriach had posted my name on his list ..........i was
put on it by someone named vanhugen for he says head hunting
and head butting......first off i only got 2 things to say in my
defense to those regard...
1)I did use hbs from behind but not
spammed in a row...which is reversable this year by the way
folks thats the only hb i used and.....
2)It Was A FIRST BLOOD match.....so why the hell would i not headhunt??
Ridiculous if you ask me......

oh and i had one thing to add when i went to try and contact Delriach
it says his user name on svr2007 is Delpoo...!!!LOL!!!
surprise surprise he is on my clans pta list for quitting matches lol

I will post my clans pta list here:

Hacka's/DCERS/Spammers/quitters2007
Aka Bastion Boogers Hall Of Cheese
Player3000=aw
eduardo-spike hber /hulk ups
wraith-dcer
dolman-dcer
coreyx-dcer
viciousv821-dcer
the destroyer-quitter
pokerlegend-spike hber
j.m.v.p.-spike hber
nathaniel-quitter
wwe white power-spike hber
aer0000000-aw
filiberto-hulk ups
mch50jh-quitter
yeeson-dcer
chaos02-dcer
kingsaml-dcer
landshark-dcer
rikolas-quitter
copo status-dced
cmpunker-dced
c.sabin-spike hber
killer..o-quitter
kingofthecage-freeze caw
dxhhh2007-aw
kungpowkicking-quitter
newchamp-quitter
bldan592-hacker
dx-fukbagg-spike hb
jccurtis-spike hb
cooler-dc
azn leader-dcer
svrjobber-hacker
666sicness-dcer
Ks-scorpion_x-hacker
lilfate-quitter
brother-ses-moi-hber
krack-korn-hber
dx_dilayla-hacker
angle-rip-hber
amstiers and diva619-Set Up Artists Beware
souljaboi-spike hber
ronald-quitter
talon.tsi.18psi-spike hber
rg-the heartless-quitter
cpucrasho-autodc
masterofyou17-autodc
jeffhardy07-dcer
xgam3ov3rx-quitter
e.v.i.l.-spike hber
delpoo-quitter
chris-to-pher-dcer
rammers-quitter
cena18-quitter
pyecraft-autodraw
jmitchell-autodraw
buttox-of-doom-hulk ups/spike hbs/ultra/LOL i beat him too!!!LOL and his caw legend returns is the ugliest caw ive seen...
thetkang-hacker/spike hber
viyete-quitter
shaggy2dopejcw-quitter
streetofrage-dcer
ed.rock-spike hber
cartman102-hacker
m-easy-quitter
billjr146-quitter
wrestlin-boogeyman hack freeze caw
Da-one-Hacker
Ricankid-Hacker
Theman4531-Quitter

Enjoy lol...

I have messaged this list of my clans pta to ws pta list to compile them lol

Hi,

If you are on the Players to Avoid List then there is a good reason. If however you fell you should be removed get people to recomend you to be takin of who have played you online. This list is to protect the CAWs.ws comumintiy and until i know for certain you will not harm are members playing online you will have to remain on the list :fedup:

I never asked to be taken off the list
you missed my point entirely.....I just
felt like if some sore loser is going to add
me to the pta , I should unload my clans
pta list to ws to post as well....it says
if you have anyone to add contact the
moderator...i posted you this pta list
so you can forward them to delriach
who im sure is in for a big surprise
when he finds his own name on the list
lol!!!The CaW clan has 13 members
and we only write down the names
of players who have offended........
with no cause...............................
We have hax and can play dirty
but if some one offends then we dont
post...
I repeat we only post offenders when there
is no just cause for their offending actions

Thank you

ok prejusticed a little or what????I dont use auto win i dont even think
there is one this year....i am good i have been playin since they first came out
my clan has 13 members and i got 40 buddies on my list..we only really play each other
and i am one of the best of us lol...If you took the time to actually read delriachs pta list
you will see why i was added....for doing a back headbutt and head hunting..................
during a First Blood of course i was head hunting...........
and back head butts are reversable this year so i dont see a problem there...its not like i even
tried to link moves(which he could have reversed)
no Vanhugen was just a plain sore loser.....

and if you peeps would actually take the time to read things.......
you would see above I dont even want to be taken off list,
I never asked to be taken off pta list, all im saying is the guy
who posts the pta list Delriach...aka Delpoo was on my clans
PTA list lol....I thought it ironic but I guess my wit is lost on
microcephalics like yourself who dont even take the time to read
a topic before littering it with posts.....I also wanted to share my
clans pta list to all ws members too but i guess that too escaped
your comprehension.....I am beautiful Daddy and my record is 342wins-42 losses get it right I am The Superstar!!!!

[quote name='CaW-RJT-Leader' post='1053268' date='Dec 19 2006, 09:21 AM']am beautiful Daddy and my record is 342wins-42 losses get it right I am The Superstar!!!![/quote]
Do you realize how stupid that makes you sound? Its a game. Get a life.

• 2 weeks later...
more names to add to pta....

Theman4531-Quitter
Tru-Playa-Spike HBer/Hulk ups/Ultra/DCer
Tru-Scorpionx-spike hber/hulk ups/Ultra/DCer
Specnwoambbenny-Hacker
Qwerty316-Hacker
mjblovcjs-quitter
ryan20133-hacker
sparkyj-quitter
tonyakalion-hacker
dkingdcj-spike hber
the*censored*adev-dcer
chaingang02-hacker/dcer
andrade-quitter
isaac1312-spike hber
darktaker-dcer
dontdc-hacker/dcer
rated-x-hacker
tarheels2786-hacker
sadie91-dcer
ajstyles-quitter
skittles-quitter
d-genarationx-hacker
coin-z-dcer
the_flyest_kid-quitter
R.Frederick-dcer
assassin15-hacker/dcer
kenbossrip-spike hber
rkokid-hacker
50-g-unit-hacker
gtz-dabeast-spike hber
alienwavs-hacker
snowbunny-hacker
I0nlyusepat-hacker
the_killer_kid-quitter
puusypunisher69-hacker

I kno wat u mean man.....im on the PTA as a quitter and they updated the site like 3 days ago and have a pic of me quittin...and my rec on the pic was 68-18 and my rec. now is 268-49 lol and i was gettin cheaped to death with HB's and spamm...but all they have to do is take a snap shot of me quittin and that all they need....cuz obviously they dnt kno why i quit....all they care about is a pic as proof which is unfair but w/e...i still get matches anyways

[quote name='Havoc 83' post='1210878' date='Jan 15 2007, 02:58 PM']Flyist who r u to say anything or suggest anything lol u r a known HBer,DC,and quitter lol hence y that all happens to u...oh did i mention ur on PTA as well.....so i say again....why are u even talking????[/quote]
you're only saying that cause your name is on my list....

You right I quit on anyone that has to cheat. You fell to realize i have more losses. Which means I don't care about losing especially when its done the right way. Using Turbo and doing crazy moves isn't right. All these list online are shit half the people on your list and del's list I can play and have better games then any game I ever had with anyone in CaW clan. Especially Genius he's a cheeser and uses my gamesave to delete my buddy list everyday he gets a chance. Talk about certified hater/loser.

Also. Most people quit cause they know your are cheating. I haven't met to many that want just take the loss and few points when they lose in a fair match. Half of the quitters/dcers on your list are the fair people. The rest I don't know.

Caw all your caws are rated 99 which shows you are all about winning. You don't use accurate stats whatsoever. That also says alot about your character. I could use a 85 X-Pac and you'll use a 99 Brock. It doesn't make any since. If your a straight players why are all your caws rated so high when they shouldn't be. no one really should be rated over 95 and thats real talk. You need to really get your game together cause in a straight match you and half your friends are very beatable. Though you can't so you will never really play without mods, turbo, unblockable, and spam move with your 99s.

So go ahead get pissed off and get your clan to harass me online and erase my buddies list using my login from my last save. LOL i need a laugh.

[quote name='TX-FLYIST-BOY' date='Jan 14 2007, 09:53 PM' post='1208061']
There should be alot more people to that list including:

Tony Rich-hack
DBZ-RADDITZ-hack
EBM2010-hack,dc,etc
Hardkore Scott-freeze hack,dc,etc.
AOD HAVOK-hack,freeze hack,etc.
TRISH-STRATUS,hack
CARTMAN102-hack
BL-DAN-BL-hack
the clan TRU-hacks,etc.
RATED-X aka PR.BONES-hack,aw
the clan LVA-haks,spike headbutt,etc.

At antdagamer: Don't mind caw-rjt-leader cause he's not the only one that uses superheavyweight 99ovr. caws,many people online uses them too..
I mean FACT: I can be using my 89ovr. Batista or my caw "Too Ez" 95 overall,and someone would pick a shw 99 caw or a 107ovr. ultraheavyweight...sadly....I win.

[quote name='AntDaGamer *Mr. HateItOrLoveIt*' post='1212925' date='Jan 15 2007, 11:09 PM']You right I quit on anyone that has to cheat. You fell to realize i have more losses. Which means I don't care about losing especially when its done the right way. Using Turbo and doing crazy moves isn't right. All these list online are shit half the people on your list and del's list I can play and have better games then any game I ever had with anyone in CaW clan. Especially Genius he's a cheeser and uses my gamesave to delete my buddy list everyday he gets a chance. Talk about certified hater/loser.

Also. Most people quit cause they know your are cheating. I haven't met to many that want just take the loss and few points when they lose in a fair match. Half of the quitters/dcers on your list are the fair people. The rest I don't know.

Caw all your caws are rated 99 which shows you are all about winning. You don't use accurate stats whatsoever. That also says alot about your character. I could use a 85 X-Pac and you'll use a 99 Brock. It doesn't make any since. If your a straight players why are all your caws rated so high when they shouldn't be. no one really should be rated over 95 and thats real talk. You need to really get your game together cause in a straight match you and half your friends are very beatable. Though you can't so you will never really play without mods, turbo, unblockable, and spam move with your 99s.

So go ahead get pissed off and get your clan to harass me online and erase my buddies list using my login from my last save. LOL i need a laugh.[/quote]

wow ant to top it off you are a liar and a sore loser lol...all my caws average 96 overall.....but the match you quit in was
a no caws match i was jbl un-modified fool...you were shelton benjamin.....i dont use spike hbs or hulk ups just jbls default moves
i did alot of running moves which are easily reversable l2 to block running strike r2 to block running grapple...i destroyed you fair and square
which isnt saying much seeing as how you lack wrestling skills and you were using puny shelton compared to my awesome wrestling god jbl
but i digress......my point im trying to make is you quit in a non hack non cheating match in which you were getting owned and you
quit and then you removed me from your buddy list and when i asked you why you dare say i was cheap?????That is why Antdagamer was added to the
pta list aka hallofcheese for quitting..... showing a true lack of not just wrestling skills but moral fibre as well..

[quote name='TX-FLYIST-BOY' post='1208061' date='Jan 14 2007, 09:53 PM']There should be alot more people to that list including:
me-not2say
Tony Rich-hack
DBZ-RADDITZ-hack
EBM2010-hack,dc,etc
Hardkore Scott-freeze hack,dc,etc.
AOD HAVOK-hack,freeze hack,etc.
TRISH-STRATUS,hack
and more...[/quote]
ricezero OR rockymayne-headbutts everymove

Archived