Move Replacements

xEpy0n

ok, what would be god replacements for these?

Chris Benoit
Dragon Suplex
Hooking Clothesline
Super Powerbomb
Wild Bomb
Gutwrench Suplex
Super Tombstone Piledriver

Randy Orton
Wheelbarrow German suplex
Body Scissors with Chinlock
Falling Clothesline

Matt Hardy
Drop shot
Super Side Effect
Megahertz

Jamie Noble
Slingblade
Jumping Tombstone Piledriver
Paydirt

Chris Benoit
Dragon Suplex- Half Nelson Suplex or Dragon Suplex Pin
Hooking Clothesline- Benoit Attack, or Hogan's Clothesline
Super Powerbomb- Rolling powerbomb (bad replacement), Double Powerbomb corner tag team would be closest
Wild Bomb
Gutwrench Suplex- Gutwrench Suplex
Super Tombstone Piledriver- No good replacement, didn't he just do this as Pegasus Kid?

Randy Orton
Wheelbarrow German suplex- Back Suplex 9 (I believe his OVW finisher was actually Back and Neckbreaker 1)
Body Scissors with Chinlock- Sleeper Hold and Scissors
Falling Clothesline- idk, Diving Clothesline

Matt Hardy
Drop shot- idk, what does it look like?
Super Side Effect- no good replacement
Megahertz- idk, what does it look like? (I think this was one of his old moves in OMEGA when he was High Voltage)

Jamie Noble
Slingblade- idk what it looks like
Jumping Tombstone Piledriver- Tombstone Piledriver 2
Paydirt- Guillotine (4?, it's in Submission Grapple)

Rey Mysterio
Seated Senton- Go Round Pin, Guillotine 4 (not the submission)

Paul Burchill
C-4: Sambo Suplex, Powerslam 3, T-Bone Suplex 1, The Rock Bottom, Belly to Back Slam

Ken Kennedy
Green Bay Plunge/Kenton Bomb/Lambeau Leap- Steam Roller, Swanton Bomb, Super Last Call

now, i think i found what some of the moves i asked for look like:

Matt Hardy
Drop shot (Legdrop off the 2nd rope)
Megahertz (Slingshot Moonsault Splash)

Jamie Noble
Slingblade (double underhook swinging neckbreaker)
Paydirt (Modified Dragon Sleeper/Guillotine choke)

any help?

Matt Hardy
Drop Shot- Extreme Leg Drop, Diving Leg Drop, Near Leg Drop
Megahertz- Lionsault (sounds like the Tope Atomico, but inverted to a moonsault, regardless, he doesn't do it anymore)

Jamie Noble
Slingblade- Neckbreaker 6 (it holds an arm, no real good replacment, if you can find a neckbreaker that holds the arms, use it)
Paydirt- Dragon Sleeper, Sleeper with Scissors (not Sleeper HOLD with Scissors, the Beast Choker that Al Snow used to have as a finisher)

[quote name='Jos-B' post='79411' date='Apr 3 2006, 02:08 AM']Matt Hardy
Drop Shot- Extreme Leg Drop, Diving Leg Drop, Near Leg Drop
Megahertz- Lionsault (sounds like the Tope Atomico, but inverted to a moonsault, regardless, he doesn't do it anymore)

Jamie Noble
Slingblade- Neckbreaker 6 (it holds an arm, no real good replacment, if you can find a neckbreaker that holds the arms, use it)
Paydirt- Dragon Sleeper, Sleeper with Scissors (not Sleeper HOLD with Scissors, the Beast Choker that Al Snow used to have as a finisher)[/quote]
I would say Extreme Leg Drop for Matt Hardy's Drop Shot and Double Arm Buster as Jamie Noble's Slingblade

[quote name='coreybell666' post='82207' date='Apr 4 2006, 07:49 AM']how about moves for:

Triple H
Running neckbreaker
Running Knee Smash
Knee Drop
Hooking Clothesline

Rob Van Dam
Vanterminator
Spinning Heel Kick onto Barricade
Air Van Dam[/quote]
Triple H has all these in his moveset
Rob Van Dam does a Van Terminator when you run at an opponent and hit X, it's a Dropkick into a chair except that Van terminator is from corner to corner so I would say a Dropkick from the top turnbuckle.
For the Spinning Heel kick, I would say Running Spinning Wheel Kick
and I would say Rope Flip 2 for Air Van Dam

how about these? (even though some aren't WWE)

Batista
Strong Clothesline
Elbow Face Stretch
K.O. Clothesline

Austin Aries
Crucifix bomb
Fish Hook of Doom (Half surfboard fish hook)
Shin breaker to modified leg hook Saito suplex
High angle sidewalk slam
Macho Neck Snap (Over the top rope running cutter to ringside)
Inverted rolling fireman's carry slam

Petey Williams
O' Canada nut squash
Snap Neckbreaker
Inverted Facelock

AJ Styles
Super Styles Clash
Springboard Crossbody (i would say the double axe handle from the corner)
German Face Bust (maybe german suplex 3?[the release german in the technical category])
Rebound Dropkick (flapjack & dropkick maybe?)
Low Roundhouse Kick

Raven
Ravenator (knee Drop Bulldog)

Matt Bentley
Backbreaker Drop
Topè Con Hilo

Lance Hoyt
Blackout (reverse crucifix powerbomb)
Chokeslam
Moonsault
Corner-to-corner missile dropkick

Abyss
The Death Penalty
Body Press Flapjack
Elephant Charge

Rob Conway
Iron Fist
Swinging Neckbreaker on Ropes

Petey Williams
O' Canada nut squash - Theres a double team move called "groin press" i think which is a two man version and the closest your gonna get. They put the man in a tree of woe and well you know the rest

Austin Aries
Crucifix bomb - Crucifix Pin is the closest
Fish Hook of Doom (Half surfboard fish hook) - Maybe use the Deathlock with Bridge

AJ Styles
Super Styles Clash - Nothing really is close to it
Springboard Crossbody - Double axe handle from the corner

Abyss
Elephant Charge - Just a running splash in the corner
The Death Penalty - Is a chokebomb, try the chokeslam where they sitout at the end of it
Body Press Flapjack - Free Fall Drop maybe or one of the flapjacks

Rob Conway
Iron Fist - Power of the punch
Swinging Neckbreaker on Ropes - Nothing really close, maybe the neckbreaker of the ropes

Raven
Ravenator (knee Drop Bulldog) - Bulldog of the top rope

Batista
Strong Clothesline- the Lesnar flipping clothesline, it's one of the last ones, it has a shoulder twitch
Elbow Face Stretch- Undertaker Hold
K.O. Clothesline- Pick the clothesline I said above, or the falling one they gave him in the moveset

Austin Aries
Crucifix bomb- if it's like an ordinary Crucifix Bomb, then pick one of those, if not, I think SSS said it was like the Crucifix pin
Fish Hook of Doom (Half surfboard fish hook)- Face Lock 1 (on the ground) or the Arm Lock orton has, both look good
Shin breaker to modified leg hook Saito suplex- Back Suplex (8 or 9, the new one they added that you grab them between the legs to do)
High angle sidewalk slam- High angle Backbreaker, Sidewalk Slam (Nash's one, where you jump)
Macho Neck Snap (Over the top rope running cutter to ringside)- nothing close, just give him Running Neckbreaker as a replacement
Inverted rolling fireman's carry slam - Steam Roller, wrong way but it's a replacement, or Samoan Drop

Petey Williams
O' Canada nut squash- Groin Press (but it's a doubles move), Hang on the Tree of Woe (called something like that)
Snap Neckbreaker- Neckbreaker 1 or 2 i guess, what's it like?
Inverted Facelock- don't know

AJ Styles
Super Styles Clash- no good replacement
Springboard Crossbody- yup Double Axe Handle from corner, or just a Crossbody pin.
German Face Bust- don't think it's like that, i think it's a set of different suplexes or something like that
Rebound Dropkick front dropkick 3 (the grapple one)
Low Roundhouse Kick- Roundhouse kick 4 i think (if not, then 3)

Raven
Ravenator (knee Drop Bulldog)- Bulldog that's a TB grapple, or Fame Asser

Matt Bentley
Backbreaker Drop- Train Wreck I guess, but you'd have to hack, so High Angle Backbreaker, no really good nonhack replacement
Topè Con Hilo- Rope Flip 2, or tope atomico, don't know where he does it

Lance Hoyt
Blackout (reverse crucifix powerbomb)- Falling Slam, it's a TB Grapple
Chokeslam- well, the old Undertaker Chokeslam, you can have it as a power grapple i believe
Moonsault- Diving Moonsault 1
Corner-to-corner missile dropkick- Missile Dropkick

Abyss
The Death Penalty- Chokeslam 3? (either that or 4, don't remember)
Body Press Flapjack- Flapjack 4? (I don't know, it looks like a fireman's carry to a flapjack, it's a front grapple)
Elephant Charge- Cross Body (running TB attack), or TB Clothesline 2

Rob Conway
Iron Fist- Dirty Punch, or Power of the Punch (that's with a loaded glove right?)
Swinging Neckbreaker on Ropes- the old D-Von Neckbreaker, Back TB Grapple

[quote name='Jos-B' post='85980' date='Apr 6 2006, 03:01 AM']Raven
Ravenator (knee Drop Bulldog)- Bulldog that's a TB grapple, or Fame Asser[/quote]
does Raven really use it? You will think I'm nuts but I thought I invented it and named it the Agame Crusher. Has anyone ever used a Back to back kneeling backbreaker, it's quite like Randy Orton's but it lifts the opponent and takes him (sorry my bad english) from the head and from the upper leg before kneeling. If not, please call it an Agame Breaker, LOL :lol:

Yea Raven used it, and it was a pretty old move called the Calf Branding in Japan, forgot who used it, Trevor Murdoch also uses the Calf Branding, or a version of the Knee bulldog...I hate it when I think of a cool move in my head and find out someone's already used it, but I've actually thought up some cool moves that no one has ever used in wrestling...Hmm, if there are any aspiring wrestlers out there, maybe I should tell you guys about them, since I definitely don't plan to wrestle...

[quote name='Jos-B' post='87402' date='Apr 6 2006, 02:19 PM']Yea Raven used it, and it was a pretty old move called the Calf Branding in Japan, forgot who used it, Trevor Murdoch also uses the Calf Branding, or a version of the Knee bulldog...I hate it when I think of a cool move in my head and find out someone's already used it, but I've actually thought up some cool moves that no one has ever used in wrestling...Hmm, if there are any aspiring wrestlers out there, maybe I should tell you guys about them, since I definitely don't plan to wrestle...[/quote]

you could tell me :)

[quote name='coreybell666' post='82207' date='Apr 4 2006, 01:49 AM']how about moves for:

Triple H
Running neckbreaker
Running Knee Smash
Knee Drop
Hooking Clothesline

Rob Van Dam
Vanterminator
Spinning Heel Kick onto Barricade
Air Van Dam[/quote]
RVD has Diving Side Kick as a diving attack, right? Just go onto the apron and hit the move from there.

• 2 weeks later...
Yup that would work good, he usually does it when they're lying on the barricade, so Diving Leg Drop would work too. I think they should add that spinning RVD Leg Drop from the apron to the barricade as a special barricade grapple for RVD, it'd be really cool.

Iam Still wondering whats the best replacemet for Simon Dean's Simonizer? Most people say 3 Handled Crendza but more I look at it,the more it looks too off,The Angle Slams arent Right.The jugement Slam is too slow and goes the wrong way,The fisherman suplex(without pin) stalles and dosent land right.The Widowmaker is the only one I found the clostest thing to the Simonizer.So what do you guys say?

Archived