noob gamesave question

cmln10609

ok...tell me what im doing wrong........i go to imaginationfreaks john cena save on code x, i right click on it and save it to my desktop, i go to the media creator thing and (i guess...this might be where im wrong) click on it then go to the left thing and select the flashpen box then press create, then i go to the ps2 disc thing that came with it and i ask to uncrush but it says no files? whats up???

See the file on the desktop of freaks save? Ok just put in the Pen in a USB port and a white box should appear, click and drag the save file into the box and then do what you were doing before (uncrush, etc.)

Oh and you need to wait, eventually it wil say Svr 2006 and and you need to check that THEN press uncrush, that can be your problem.

I'll try to be very specific. When you click to download a game save file, make sure you notice where you are saving it. I never save it directly to my flash drive. Save it to your desktop or to my documents or somewhere you know how to find it easily. When it is finished, open up the maxdrive, locate the file, and then click on the game save and drag it into the flash drive space (usually disk e, f, or g, but can sometimes go as high as j or k). Then safely remove your flash drive and insert it into the USB port of the ps2. Now you should be ready to uncrush these saves to your memory card.

hey i figured out what was wrong-when i save the gamesave to my desktop, it doesnt come up on my maxdrive window and i cant locate it at all from that window so i cant transfer it into my flashdrive....also a white box never comes up when i put the drive in the usb port....maybe im at the wrong place?? everyone says how much easier gamesaves are than just creating the person from the formula but i cant even figure out how to do them. :???:

Archived