Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Th31On3

DO U THINK U CAN GO IN THE AUDEINCE...............

Looking at this Pic i would say yes

[img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9628/wwesmackdownvsraw2007200603306.jpg[/img]

I just noticed something . . .
Rey is on SD! and Cena is on RAW! Just something to think about!
Either of em getting switched after WM 22?

Anways! Back to the topic,
Its a change of pace, and better for hardcore matches
i'm gonna really enjoy it

I like the fact that you can go into the crowd, but I dont like it how you can grab tons of weapons like bottles and smash them over your opponents head. When was the last time you saw a WWE guy grab a fans beer bottle and smash it over his opponents head? And I also dont like that electric shock animation. It looked lame in the last two Smackdown games, it looks lame in this one aswell.

[quote name='SYN_BIG_JIMBO' post='76954' date='Apr 1 2006, 08:32 PM']Isnt rey already on SD! and Cean on Raw?[/quote]

hes talking about draft lotter pick i think

[quote name='London*' post='76644' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:07 PM']I like the fact that you can go into the crowd, but I dont like it how you can grab tons of weapons like bottles and smash them over your opponents head. When was the last time you saw a WWE guy grab a fans beer bottle and smash it over his opponents head? And I also dont like that electric shock animation. It looked lame in the last two Smackdown games, it looks lame in this one aswell.[/quote]

well then that sucks for you and better for us ECW fans cause if you ever watched ECW then you would know that they grabbed weapons from people in the audience which i will totally love in this game.

i think the animations are great and that screen might be from the seaon mode or something. all i know is that that screen is from the 360 and the ps3 will look much better than this.